I'm so bloody stoned right now

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Spikey, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Woooooh fucking hell the rooms bloody spinning! Lol I like thsi f eeling!
    I liek just laughing and feeling free andn ot depressed i'll think i kepe the weeed up

2. Tara

Tara Guest

lol! glad that you're feelin' great! :D

3. Is This It

Is This It Well-Known Member

Its all good until its over and the low comes. Better just to give it up I did.

4. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

not to cause any aggression on this board but people that say that sort of thing make me quite annoyed. If the person is not suffering any negative effects of what he is doing then let him do it until the extremely unlikely event that something does happen. Personally i havnt suffered any negative effects from cannabis use apart from the occasional temporary feelings of paranoia and im sure this is the same for many other users.

5. Syd

Syd Guest

CHEECH: It's, Dave, man. Open up, I think the cops saw me come in here.
    (knocks)
    CHONG: Who is it?
    CHEECH: It's, Dave, man. Will you open up, I got the stuff with me.
    CHONG: Who?
    CHEECH: Dave, man. Open up.
    CHONG: Dave?
    CHEECH: Yeah, Dave. C'mon, man, open up, I think the cops saw me.
    CHONG: Dave's not here.

6. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

:biggrin: :thumbup:

:smoke:

7. Is This It

Is This It Well-Known Member

In my personal experience it caused me to get very depressed and even my mate who's happy all the time got depressed after getiing stoned the other night. Cannabis can be a depressant just like alcohol, but true it does effect people in different ways some alot worse than others. In my opinion its better to leave it alone and go in search of true happiness.

8. ~Nobody~

It definitely does affect different people in different ways - I agree with you. But if you're one of the "happy" types I don't see why you should stop :smile:.

My boyfriend and one of my friends get really world-weary and depressed if they smoke weed, so neither of them do anymore. Another friend of mine gets very paranoid, so he doesn't do it anymore either. However, me and two of my friends (probably my two most regular "stoning buddies", as one of them put it yesterday :tongue:) just get so damn happy! Myself and one of those two friends both suffer from depression, and it does wonders for both of us. Sure, the wonders are temporary, but if it gets you through then.... :smile:

9. meh__

meh__ Well-Known Member

aha i agree, im stoned too.. i love weed and ive been smoking it everyday for the last year and a half and its saved my lifee..its the only thing in the WORLLD that makes me feel relaxed and at peace.

10. whynot

whynot Active Member

I used to smoke a ton of weed. I started to get paranoid and felt really fucked up for a time, but this was mostly because of environmental factors. I had some health problems that had been misdiagnosed and experienced severe pain in my abdomen after eating (disease gallbladder) and was having a horrible time with work. Weed really intensified the negative feeling though, I think. Now that I'm more mentally and physically stable I really wish I had the access to it I had in the past. All I have is booze these days and I hate feeling weak in the morning after drinking half a bottle of scotch or 12 beers the night before. Not to mention I was trying to get monstrously ripped for a time. Beer makes that difficult (makes you fat and lowers your hormones)

11. HOT~DAWG~MAMA

HOT~DAWG~MAMA Active Member

Hey buddy dont worry about what other people say. Do what makes you feel good and as long as you're not harming anyone else then sit back and enjoy yourself! ;)

Although honestly everyone is different and not everyone can handle smoking herb or would even choose to smoke, for some it is very beneficial and helpful in many ways. And from personal experience, I can really say it helps me. Plus it really is the lesser of many evils..and I know I'm not the only person that thinks this too.

**proud herb smoker of almost 15 years now** I've got a great career that pays my bills and more, I've got great relationships with my family, friends and I'm married for years now. It keeps me in a good mood, and I'm as healthy as ever (I work out everyday and I'm a vegeterian).
    So don't let anyone tell you otherwise, because it's your life your body and your choice and if someone has such a problem with it, tell em to go smoke a cig :tongue: *lol* now THAT stuff is bad for you....and hundreds of people dying everyday from cancer caused by tobacco is enough REAL proof.

12. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I think there's no harm in weed. Just don't use it too often and too much. That's where I made the mistake. I got totally off my face on it on daily basis, combined that with Alcohol too and now I'm suffering the consequences: my memory SUCKS!!!!! and my brain in general seems to have lost capacity too :dry:

13. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Dont remember much about the past week! Been stoned all of it. I love Skunk (marajuana).
    Munching pretzles at the moment. Yeah I agree, the only downside is the paranoia, but I'm better with wacky tobaccy induced paranoia then the paranoia i get when i'm sober. If that makes sense.
    So yeah, I feel like I'm almost relaxed and floating on a cloud!

14. ybt

ybt Guest

the minor drugs are fairly harmless, so long as you don't have too much. even too much marijuana ruins your life

15. ~Nobody~

I have been having the nicest times on cannabis lately. It's been fantastic. I'm taking a small break now because I have an exam on Thursday, but then it's the festival :biggrin:.

Saturday night was just incredible. As was last Monday. Mmm... I have discovered a wonder drug and I am not knocking that. Of course for others it doesn't have the sem effect, but for me ... :smile: Yes! :smile:

:smoke:

Roll on Thursday night!

16. danni

danni Chat Buddy

yea if it makes you happy then keep using it, hell i did and i'm kinda like what est said i have a really bad memory but oh well. I mean hell when i'm depress i usually damage harm to me and smoke some weed to make everything better... weed buddys forever lol..

17. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

i disagree i smoked weed non stop for a year or so and i didn't have any negaotive effects till when i started to cut down it sort sneaked up on me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.