i'm so bloody stupid

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by avenueQ, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avenueQ

avenueQ Member

why is it that i can post on here but i can't tell anyone in ral life what's wrong?????? i SOOOO want to tell my mum that i'm on the brink of suicide but i can't. i'm so good at hiding it she doesn't even know anything's wrong. ooooooohhhhhhhhh i don't know what to do.
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

How about writing her a letter? Do you have anyone else you can talk to?
  3. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i don't think this means you're stupid at all so please don't think that. it's hard to tell those we love the truth of the matter. think of it this way if you don't tell her you'll never give her that chance to help you and she would be greatly saddened by that alone. give her a chance whether you write or speak to her. i'm a mother and i would be so terribly grief stricken if my children didn't come to me. i'd have a very hard time getting over it if i could. at least try again. you can do it. keep venting here as needed too. please take care
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It is much easier to write how you feel to a bunch of people you have never met, nor will probably ever have the opportunity to meet. Telling people you care for is an entirely different thing. You are afraid of what they will think, what they will say, how they will react, and what they will do. It is beyond the safety net established for yourself. As was suggested, maybe you could sit down and write it out as if you were posting here. Then give it to them. Handing it to them may be difficult to, so you could place it where they will be sure to find it. Then the ball is in their court as to how they want to approach the situation. I wish you the best of luck hun. Take the steps as you feel you need to. :hug:
  5. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Tell her you need depression meds, that would be a good first step I think.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.