Im so Confused. No note, No signs WHY!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by StevensAngel, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StevensAngel

StevensAngel New Member

We were clean, we were happy, we were engaged , we were going back to school , we were Atthe Beach!! it was a little fight and beatable charges , why leave without saying goodbye!!!! Why leave when it wasnt the worst it had ever been!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You have to understand some pain is so deep it take over thought process and it was impulsive perhaps and he just wanted temporay relief and went to far He just could not cope in that moment of pain Please get help now for you okay to get you through get some grief therapy to help you understand he did not want to leave you he was just not coping well

3. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

While I'm not completely sure what happened here, I do hope that you find a way to make sense out of this… I think at some point you're going to have to accept that people have their reasons, or think they have their reasons, and you need to accept that these things happen, and that these moments are when you can actually learn from it and use the experience to grow stronger as a person. I'm not sure if any of this is going to make sense to you, and I know it's easy to say this and considerably more difficult to do it, but it is possible and eventually you're going to have to stop asking why and find a way to be at peace with what happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.