I'm so confused that I'm so far out of control

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AlexDanish, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

Does anyone know what it feels like to be at the edge of your bed, with your head buried in your hands, wishing everything would end?

I just don't know what to do. Everything is falling apart. I'm such a waste of a 17 year old.

I'm just falling so far down. Just fucking up my life. What options do I have left? I'm pathetic.
  2. spyke

spyke Well-Known Member

i don't know what to say to that except yes i do know how that feels

i also understand that it begins to take over your life and your very being and pretty much your room and that same bed becomes everything to you as your world get's smaller and smaller and everything means less

i mean after all what point is there outside of that when everything is going down hill

but i will say you're still young as cliche as it sounds you can still turn your life around as you're still young and there will be plenty of chances in life to make something of it

i hope all works out for you
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Yeah I know how it feels. I would sit there(method) to my head for hours..I just had given up.. I have spent the last seventeen years locked away in my bedroom because of my different problems..I got into therapy four years ago andhave learned to leave my room for short periods in the AM..I make all my appointments for first thing in the morning.I go to the grocery store at eight when they open..Thats about the extent of my getting out of the house.. When I get home I beeline it straight back to my bedroom..So I spend alot of time surfing the net and coming here to the forum..
  4. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

I absolutely know how you feel, amigo. I go through it every single day. The thought of nothingness is very appealing, isn't it? It feels like that's the way things ought to be; that existence is a cosmic mistake, an aberration, and that non-existence is the only way to true peace.

I don't know what else to say; I can't offer any words of encouragement that will help you to choose life, because if I had that sort of wisdom, I wouldn't be here on SF. I just want you to know that you're not alone. :hug:
  5. Blue_Star

Blue_Star Member

I definitely know what that feels like, like the others have said... you aren't alone. I know it's not much, but sometimes just knowing others have the same feelings helps even a little. (And even that there have been people who know that feeling & start to feel better, too. That feelings change. Sometimes knowing that makes me feel better & sometimes makes me feel worse - if it doesn't help you, ignore that bit or think about it again later on.)

Is there anything you can or want to write/post/talk about with what bringing that feeling to you? I'm sure everyone is here to listen if you do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.