I'm So Damn Angry

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mooch74, Nov 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mooch74

mooch74 Well-Known Member

I wish I weren't so upset and angry all the time, but I can't help it. When you've suffered as much as I have and have lost as much as I've lost, nothing makes you happy. My pain is intolerable and I just want it to stop. I hate feeling this way. I really want to be happy. I try to, but I just can't.

2. princessofelegance

princessofelegance Well-Known Member

I haven't got the answers. However I have words of encouragement.
    You're so brave and strong for getting this far.
    No one can get any stronger than people who have experienced extreme pain.
    As for the anger. I've the same problems. Constant aching in my chest, like i could break everything I own.
    My rather rubbish bit of advice for that, is to put on some really loud music like really really loud and just dance and dance and dance like a silly fool.
    Works for me. Let off some steam without actually "excerising" which is always a pain.

Hugs
    Stay strong.
    x

3. mooch74

mooch74 Well-Known Member

I love what you are saying. I like someone who expresses honesty instead of espousing cliches. Thanks.

4. princessofelegance

princessofelegance Well-Known Member

Your welcome.

I try to be honest about things. We're all in the same boat. We all wanna run marathons cos it'll make us feel better. Or never have to take medications. Or get out more or be more sociable. Or stop being angry or SH or other things...
    But it's easier said than done.
    I hope you enjoy a little dancing session. Normally mine is air guitar and singing like a drowned cat. But it does work :)
    Here to talk any time if you need someone.
    x

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sometimes you just can't be happy, no matter how hard you try. I'm angry because of lots of things that have happened to me, and you probably can't be happy until you can come to terms with whatever has happened to you. I'm not ready to do that yet, so I'll be feeling this way for a while. But you made it this far, through everything bad that's happened, so I have faith that things can change for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.