• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Im so disgusting

Atiniir

Im so ugly, my jaw is so weak, my index finger is as long as the distance of my nose to the bottom of my chin. Its so tiny and disgusting I have to try to mask how small it is with my beard but if I let my beard grow out then my whole head looks puffy and disgusting because of the way my beard grows.

And most people have a good personality to compensate for their appearance but my personality is probably worse than my face, no one ever wants to talk to me, my friends never last because everyone gets sick of me. Im a know it all and I always come off as arrogant, im whiny(as if that wasnt painfully obvious), I have a short temper no matter how hard I try to control it. Im just over all a pathetic human being except I don't even deserve pity. I just hate my own existence so much and thats not even including how much everyone else does. I just wish I could kill myself so no one would have to deal with me anymore and I wouldn't have to see the monstrosity in the mirror anymore.

Im so ugly, my jaw is so weak, my index finger is as long as the distance of my nose to the bottom of my chin
I don't see anything wrong with having an index finger as long as the distance between your nose and chin. It sounds like you're being really hard on yourself.

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. A lot of what you have written is very relatable to me. It does sounds like you are being overly harsh on your own appearance, as Mr. May said above. That being said, of course, there are opportunities to make changes to your appearance (without anything drastic like surgery) so you are happier with it. Same goes for your personality. I know I am often harsh and critical of my own personality and appearance when I am feeling down, however, from my own experience, the horrible thoughts in my head often doesn't reflect reality. Hang in there. I hope you can feel better soon. Sending hugs *hug10.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$255.00