I'm so done with this

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Anonymous00, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Anonymous00

Anonymous00 Well-Known Member

Ive been putting off my responsibilities for more than a week now and Ive been called on so many times at uni now Im probably not gonna make it this year since Ive been failing at all my subjects. Im feeling a huge urge to cut. Something that bleeds and stings so I can feel something else rather than this constant regret, emptiness and anxiety.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Use distractions to keep your mind occupied, much safer than self harm. Rub ice on your arms (that is said to be a good release in a healthy way). Don't give in just yet maybe talking here might be able to help you, it will distract you. Don't cut, I cut on friday after 3 and a half years without cutting and let me say i was well...disappointed in myself now i have the scars forever or a long time. I hope you do not give in! There are healthy alternatives. I wish you the best of luck!

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Talk to someone at your uni ok professor or councilor see if you can get extension to any projects do and get extra tutoring in place to help you bring your marks up it is not too late

2 people like this.
  4. Anonymous00

Anonymous00 Well-Known Member

Im afraid to approach anyone at uni. Ive tried many times before and it didn't end well everytime. Ive used up all my distractions Ive been going crazy for the whole month it's just so hard now I've been pacing back and forth trying to resist cutting myself open with a <Mod Edit:Triggering> 2 hours I am such a huge mess right now I can't even cry about it

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Find new distractions, make new friends at uni, you can do this!! Please don't give into the SH, you are worth more than SH'ing, it might end up with you feeling worse rather than better. So please keep everything sharp away!