I'm so done.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Autumn01, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I'm so fucking done with living. I have next to no money left in my account and I can't get anyone to hire me.
    If that isn't bad enough I am so fucking sick of dealing with my mom and her damn puppy. I told her beginning of this week that I was worried about paying a bill that was due- as I don't have much money left. She didn't even offer to pay it for me and then let me pay her back when I can. Obviously- my time to die is now. I just hope it doesn't hurt.

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Life really is not about money. Not paying a bill is something many people experience doing. I've had periods in my life that were down times and there was debts and bills unpaid. Times change. Have you gone to the unemployment office to see what type of assistance they can provide in job leads? What about temporary agencies? Fast food is always hiring. One of my sons managers a fast food place and they can't seem to find enough people to hire to work. Most fail the drug test and can't be hired. My son works ungodly hours as a result of this shortage of employable people (and it doesn't take a huge background to work in fast food). Do you have a series or set of chores around the house that you do for your mother? Perhaps if you offer to take over some of the house duties such as yard work, cleaning, wash, etc., you might be able to get her to assist a little on your bill(s).

I'm trying to suggest viable solutions to the issue(s) that you've listed. If they're something you're already doing/trying, then understand I am only attempting to be helpful in brainstorming with you cures for the potential problems and offering opportunities for improvement.

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

autumn :hug: I'm sorry things are overwhelming you.
    if your Mum's like me she wouldn't know she was meant to lend you the money unless it was written on your forehead..
    do you think if you asked her straight out she would help you? I hope she will..
    I hope things will turn around on the job market for you soon..don't give up:hug:

4. Autumn01

Life is about money to me.
    Would a temp agency hire immediately?
    I kinda rather kill myself than work at fast food.

5. Autumn01

IV,
    Thanks.
    I have $300 something in my account and that's it. So kinda hard to not give up.
    I don't think my mom cares anymore. I pretty much told her I was low on money and she didn't say anything.
    Also told her last night I probably won't be around much longer as I'm almost out of money and she didn't say anything.

6. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

One must learn to crawl before they walk. It is something we all experience.

7. ShockHouse

ShockHouse Member

Autumn, your mom probably does care but maybe it is just hard for her to show it. It may be hard for her to accept what you are going through and what she needs to say, she wouldnt want to say something to push you over the edge so she says nothing at all because she doesnt know what to say. Give her time to accept what is going on and deal with it her way, and you keep on living in hope of a better day because it will come. I would hire you if i was an employee but im not even hired myself haha :smile-new:

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

autumn if you talk to the company who you owe money to they may be able to work a payment plan so you can pay it off over time
    they want to get their money so it's in their best interests to do this..
    perhaps ask them...surely can't hurt to do so.
    your life is always going to be worth more than all the money in the world :hug:

9. Autumn01

Thanks.

10. Autumn01

Thanks IV.
    Way to much going on. I really don't want to be around for tonight :(

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

what's happening tonight? :hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.