Im So Exausted I Cant Do It Anymore!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZundertowZ, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZundertowZ

ZundertowZ Well-Known Member

hi my name is anthony, i have been battling depression on and off since i am 14 undiagnosed i might add. i found out 6 months ago that my gf of ten yrs, since i am 16 was cheating on me for 3 yrs. i have been insanly depressed since, self medicating myself with painpills which has gotton out of control. since i found out my ex has refused to speak to me, which i think has hurt more than the betrayal itself. i took 100 valiums a couple of yrs ago when i found out my mom stole 10000 from me and left me and my dad homeless! so my ex knew of my past depression and betrayals. most of my friends from highschool have gone away, i am an only child and have a messed up family, i work 50 hours at a relly good job, popping pills allday to kill the pain, i have absolutly no social life to help me keep my mind off the insanity. im just so exausted from working and thinking that i just want to sleep 4ever.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Anthony I'm so sorry for all the crap that has happened to you. I'm sorry that I dont have the words to make it all better. But I just wanted to let you know I care and I'm here if you want to vent or talk or anything. Please pm and lets see if there is anything we can do to get you past this.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Anthony, and welcome...it does seem that the ppl you are/were closest to did abandon/betray you...that must be very difficult...but they are NOT typical of all ppl...there are some really good ppl out there...why not try to identify one, and see if forming a relationship with someone, even in a limited way, might add some more positive feelings...also...try to scedule something other than work...a gym? music? etc. you deserve this enjoyment...big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.