Im so fuckin bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darken

damn im bored. nothing to do cept watch shity cable tv. no one to talk to. why even be prolife when you know its hopeless? sometimes I cant even reply because I know theyre most likely better off with death.

Beachboy

Try this out!

www.bored.com
webpages.marshall.edu/~hartwel1/humor/lists/things_to_do_when_bored_258.html
www.cs.earlham.edu/~jimg/reading/bored.html
www.discoverfun.com/freeinfo/500fun/when_severly_bored.html

Here are some things I can think of!

1)Tidy up your home or change it round or redecorate!
2)Take a walk through nature!
3)Take up a creative hobby..... one that others can appreciate!
4)Write a wish list and be as crazy as you want with it!
5)Buy a plant and look after it..... one that flowers!

Beachboy x

F

Flatliner

There's loads to do. There's a whole world out there. Go out and walk around, take in the sights, people watch, try something you haven't tried before, write a letter to someone.

Boredom is easily fixed.

GhostOfYou

try talking to someone on AIM/msn/yahoo messanger sometime. It's extrmly intertaining. If you have no one to talk to on that, I bet you could find a million people to talk to just by crusing this site and others.
Good luck!
ps someone suggusted bored.com. go to that site it's cool.

Boredom, gah- i know that feeling all too well.
Its not easily cured at all! No walks, or strained convos with so called friends and family can help, nor can spirit crushing tv shows, tinterweb forums, Msn, Myspace etc.. its all decaying, it makes you realise how sad and lame your existence is! everyone else, out there working earning a crust, but im too pussy, stagnating for eternity, wrapped in a turmoil of self disgust, plagued by social anxiety disorder and gagging my guilt and sorrows with continuus food binges- bastard bulimia grrrrrrr.

What to do?
Find something to look forward to, even if its looking forward to next pay day/ getting new tattoo/new clothes/new haircut. Christmas soon- look forward to pissing it away and singing along to fkn xmas songs, whilst sat alone in an inebriated state... hmmmm...... can hardly wait. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00