I'm so fuckin' sick...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~PinkElephants~, Aug 27, 2007.

1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

If this gets deleted I do not care..I'm so angry and so pissed off I don't care. If it turns into a flame war do what you need to do Mods..I understand you are only doing your job....

And here goes....

I am so fuckin' sick of the people that cry wolf every single fuckin' day and get 50 fuckin' replies to their 50 fuckin threads they make. Some people post once a week or less and get two posts. In my eyes the people that don't post much at all about themselves are the ones that need real help. I just feel that the people that CRY WOLF every fuckin' minute of every fuckin' day for attention. IF YOU WANT ATTENTION ASK FOR IT..I WILL GLADLY GIVE IT TO YOU. I will dance a jig if I must..if thats what kind of attention you want...but when you post so many times a day your words become baseless and they lose validity. When the people that post once a day post I take notice because they are the ones that would probably disappear and not come back. Those are the ones that I'm concerned about. Not the ones that sit there and say I won't be back and then come back the next day and say I won't be back.

HERES YOUR SONG AND DANCE...IS THAT ENOUGH ATTENTION FOR YOU

GAH FOR FUCK SAKE

2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I DONT FUCKING WANT ATTENTION

I DONT FUCKING CRY WOLF

SO SCREW YOU...

I HAVE TRIED TO TAKE MY LIFE BUT THINGS GET IN THE WAY AND NO I DONT GIVE A DAMN RATHER YOU BELIEVE THAT OR NOT...

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

For your fuckin information WHITE DOVE this was not about you...AT ALL. So take your fuckin problems elsewhere

4. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

WELL EXCUSE ME..

I WAS TOLD I HAD BEEN CRYING WOLF IN SOME THREADS AND YOU DIDNT SAY WHO IT WAS ADDRESED TO SO HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW IF ITS TO ME OR NOT???

sorry..

but i am too hurting to much right now... i dont need any more dumb hurt upon me anyhow..

i will be gone this weekend anyway..

sorry others are pissing you off..

5. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Hey Kell.

I wanna start by saying I'm not pointing fingers at anyone. Because this happens in many ways, by ALL members.

I know how you feel, when you're mad at SF. But I don't think it's really right to be mad at SF - or it's members. Not telling you how to feel, I'm just saying how I feel towards it.

Now I know in many cases...there are times where like you said, people who post in one or two monts at a time, are in desperate danger. And it seems like minor problems (which also can be serious) attract the attention of 5 or maybe 6 people, while the desperate person gets maybe one reply. It is sometimes discouraging to even see that there are 50 views on a post, but only 1 reply.

It's not to say SF is at all 'bad' or 'not doing their job'. They don't really have an obligation to. And the members contribute, some come here for help, and help soley. that is fine, because that's what SF is here for. Sure there are times when we all need help. Sometimes we're so close to that edge, and there's no one there to help us up.

It's not easy, but it shouldn't be blamed on others. I'm not saying that's what you did, but I'm just saying it as someone who's felt similar from time to time. If you notice, when alot of the 'supporters' come on to help people, it's just whatever they manage to find first. Is it really their fault for wanting to help someone? - I've asked myself on occasion. Surely it isn't their fault. It's only because they want to pick someone off the ground, like they once were.

It's not because they choose to ignore the more quiet people. I think that it's because the people who are more 'outgoing', post more. So surely, if there are more of that persons posts, and less of the quiet one's posts, then there is less chance of someone stopping and helping them out.

Ofcourse, that doesn't mean that the quiet person is at fault. Being one myself, it's not easy to ask for help. It's not easy to post, and ream your heart out, and when we do, you really, really need someone to just be there. And I think those feelings 'amplify' the feelings we have against the more social ones. Though I personally don't have anything against them, or myself for my lack of posts, or their abundance of.

It's simply just that everyone here is a community. There are ways around it, like Site Buddy's, and the like. And just trying to get our feelings out there, is no easy task. I've never went to any of the Site Buddy's, or looked out for anyone and asked them to help me. It's usually if someone interested enough stumbles upon my troubles and wants me to share. Which inside, I think most introvert people operate. Unless ofcourse you're on the edge and really needing to let loose all that negative energy.

Though it's hard to say, about this place. It's truly unique. We rely on eachother, but it's also as you say, many, many come. Few stay. Many disappear. Ones who were here for a long time stay, and some disappear. We do not know where they are. A place like SF, to come here, you need to have the will to want to. You have to have the will to try.

It's different here. We can only hope that someone here's our outcry of pain. There are some of the loyal, senior members who are in pain, who sometimes get little to no help. And some of the newer members get alot. It's just something that happens. It's not easy to live life for people here. But at the same time we really need to hang on. We all need someone there for us.

But it's important to stick together. To see to it everyone is still ok. Because without that sort of tight bond, or any sort of strong friendship, then we are as distant as strangers to eachother.

Because it's easy to say kind words, yes. But hard to appreciate them when said. I'm not entirely sure how some of the members I used to know are. It's uneasing to think some, if not many have died.

Though it's not the fault of SF. It's alot like a self-help group. We rely on ourselves, to try, and draw strength from our friends. Half and half maybe?

But I think it's more so we need to keep trying. Maybe someone will answer our call. Maybe someone will be there to pick us up. But I know for people like me, like you, possibly, we are in danger. We need someone to be there. But there's only hope, and we must reach out, that maybe someone will grab our hand.

I hope this has helped you Miss Kellie. If not, than it's just another one like you, only sharing their half.

Take care. :hug: