I'm so fucking sorry.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ASkylitDrive, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for hurting you. All of you. But you'll get what you wish. I'm suffering. Every day. Barely anyone but about two people even bother to make sure I'm alright. Everyone hates me. Thats okay. I'm dead soon.

Can't stop hitting myself, or cutting. I lost all my friends. Eveyrone hates me.

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

no one wants you to die or suffer...its not fair you would say that... :(

:hug: sorry your hurting

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

no one wishes you harm no one wishes you to be in pain or suffer
    They wish for you to get help get support so you can feel better and survive
    You need to look after you okay call doctor crisis people care they do just sometimes people are in so much pain of their own they just don't know what to say or do to help.
    People CARE now you need to care too by getting you help okay

4. ASkylitDrive

They don't want me to get help. One actually told me he wanted me to kill myself.

5. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Shelbi, even if people do ask, you say you are fine.

You know i am here for you, but i am not a mind reader, there is only so much i can do while you hold me at a distance...

6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

shelbi... like domo said you always say your okay... sometimes i even feel a bit attacked when i ask you whats wrong... i mean i am here for you and always will be but i wont be attacked for caring.. :hug:

And whoever told you to kill yourself...well what would it solve to listen to such a stupid suggestion?? :hug:

7. ASkylitDrive

Thats why I said sorry for hurting people.
    I know I'm a monster okay???? I cut myself for it every day

8. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I can't speak for anyone else, but you don't hurt me.

And you are hardly a monster.

9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

see?!?!?!?! never once did i say you were a monster :cry:

i dont want you to cut yourself...but its your choice...im miles away i cant do anything ....it hurts yes but its reality...

but please...dont twist my words :hug:

10. ASkylitDrive

I'm not twisting your words. When you say attacked, it has a possibility of meaning I'm a monster,
    Not to mention I'm posting my own thoughts..not just repeating people. So how can I twist your words if they are my own?

And I tried opening up to people months ago..they just kicked me and left me to die. So I have given up a long time ago.

11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

ugh i feel bad now...shelbi hun, im not trying to be a bitch or anything but i dont know what to do... :cry: i love you dearly and i dont want to ssee you go but you keep pushing me away...

let me help you...let US help you...dont push us away sweetie :hug:

12. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

just felt like it sorry...didnt mean your a monster...because your not :(

13. ASkylitDrive

Sam just give it. It doesn't matter anymore.
    Please.
    I'm done.
    Sorry

14. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Shelbi dont push me away...let me help you... your reaching out now so let me help...if not me then let someone else help you hunni... i dont want to lose you :cry: your a sweetheart and anyone that tells you different is well... yeah :huh:

let us help

15. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

You're not done and it does matter.

I attack people sometimes, i don't think i'm a monster. I'm human.

You are your own worst enemy Shelbi.

Don't discount the whole human race because you had a bad experience a few months ago. Easier said then done, i know. But you are just going to have to trust me on this one.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2010
  16. Brandon

Brandon Well-Known Member

Shelbi, you know how much I love you, and I won't EVER give you up. I'm always here for you, but you need to let others help you. I know the usual outcome of that is you getting hurt, but who knows, maybe next time will be different. Let us in, please, so we can take the pain away, I know how much you want it to go away. As always, love you much,

Brandon

17. ASkylitDrive

18. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Ok, what?

19. ASkylitDrive

20. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

There's nothing to be sorry for.

Talk Shelbi, right now and stop fucking around. This is your life we are talking about. Doesn't mean much to you right now, but it means something to the rest of us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.