I'm so fucking tired...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...of feeling shitty, of trying to balance my friendships/relationships in order to make everyone happy and failing miserably, of not being able to give my best at work, of cutting myself and having to wear long-sleeved shirts to cover the scars in hot weather, of constantly feeling the need to apologise, of being such a coward for not ending it, of always feeling tired, of putting weight on all the time, of not trying to realize my dreams, of listening to the same old songs, of the fucking world and how sick i am of it, of not being able to sleep, of not being able to wake up, of obsessing over trivial things, of hurting other people, of so many things that needn't be said and you wouldn't care about anyway.

I'm tired.

so many things that needn't be said and you wouldn't care about anyway.
don't be so sure about this last part

It's good to care about other people and how they feel, but there is definitely something as caring too much. Also, there are people who will try to walk all over you if they know you are nice

there is any irony that one of the best things that you can do for others is to take care of yourself.

no one can do everything perfectly. no one can make everyone happy.

if you can take care of yourself, represent your own interests even when they are in conflict with the best interests of others, then you will be in a better position to do things that are beneficial to others

and I don't think that you should worry to much about trying to please people who aren't equally concerned about trying to please you

does your boss worry as much about your welfare as you worry about doing your job?

do others worry about pleasing you as much as you worry about pleasing them?

can't help but wonder if you should be less angry with yourself and more angry with them

do you think that you would like to try therapy?

I hope that things can get better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00