• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I'm so fucking ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

poison

I hate who the fuck I am. Everyone thinks my girlfriend is so pretty, she's so thin and pretty, and I'm fat and ugly. I hate myself. I'm a weak overbearing emotional bastard. SOMEONE KILL ME, please.

Hun, society puts FAR too much emphasis on looks. Not everyone put thats emphasis on those looks. As the saying goes 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' What one person finds attractive the other person may not, we're all individuals and we are all attractive to different things. To some people looks play no role what so ever, your girlfriend obviously see something in you which attracts you to her. Thats all that counts not other peoples opinions.

Take care

Vikki x

poison

I look in the mirror and I just hate how fat I am... I hate how weak and unmuscular I am and it makes me go mad! I can't fucking take it

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Then start getting fit. Join a gym, lift weights, whatever it takes to make you happier about yourself.

I agree with Viks on this one, but you obviously hate the way you look, take command and get yourself the way you want to be.

Good Luck.

poison

Whatever. I'm done doing this... this thread is generating more self-hatred, and I can't control it. I have to leave. Sorry everyone, goodbye SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$255.00