I'm so fucking ugly

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by poison, Jan 20, 2007.

1. poison

poison Well-Known Member

I hate who the fuck I am. Everyone thinks my girlfriend is so pretty, she's so thin and pretty, and I'm fat and ugly. I hate myself. I'm a weak overbearing emotional bastard. SOMEONE KILL ME, please.

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hun, society puts FAR too much emphasis on looks. Not everyone put thats emphasis on those looks. As the saying goes 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' What one person finds attractive the other person may not, we're all individuals and we are all attractive to different things. To some people looks play no role what so ever, your girlfriend obviously see something in you which attracts you to her. Thats all that counts not other peoples opinions.

Take care

Vikki x

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:agreed: :)

4. poison

poison Well-Known Member

That was cynical... to say the least.

5. poison

poison Well-Known Member

I look in the mirror and I just hate how fat I am... I hate how weak and unmuscular I am and it makes me go mad! I can't fucking take it

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Then start getting fit. Join a gym, lift weights, whatever it takes to make you happier about yourself.

I agree with Viks on this one, but you obviously hate the way you look, take command and get yourself the way you want to be.

Good Luck.

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Well if you don't like yourself do something to change it, like Devastated said join a gym, if you don't like your body then their are ways to improve it.

8. poison

poison Well-Known Member

Whatever. I'm done doing this... this thread is generating more self-hatred, and I can't control it. I have to leave. Sorry everyone, goodbye SF.