I'm so in love with him.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by xZombiexAngelx, Feb 5, 2011.

1. xZombiexAngelx

xZombiexAngelx Well-Known Member

But we aren't together, and I don't think we ever will be. He's my best friend, we repaired our friendship last night. I missed him so much. I stayed up until 7am talking to him, trying to cheer him up. His girlfriend broke up with him for her best friend. I'm helping him pick up the pieces. He's always been able to make me smile, and he's always cheered me up. I want to help him this time. I just wish I knew what to say or do to make him feel better. I confessed my feelings for him last night, after we had this conversation about how he would feel better to know someone cares about him. I care a lot more then I should, honestly. Anybody out there have a time machine?
  2. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

I have similiar feelings for my best friend, but he's been in a 'it's all about me' mood recently as a result of an ex-girlfriend who hurt him pretty bad a few years ago. So nothing's going to happen there.

It sucks caring more about someone than they care for you, especially when you can see they're having a hard time and they fail to realise that there is somebody right in front of them that cares about them more than they could probably ever know. It makes you feel invisible.

In any case, I'm sorry you have to go through this right now, and I don't really have any helpful advice for you, but try to keep your head held high and just be there for him when he needs you. That's all you can really do.
  3. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

hey, this is coming from a guys POV. i wouldnt be suprised if he has the same feelings for you he is just afriad. i used to have feelings for my best friend and i know she had them too. but i was soo afraid to move on because i didnt want to hurt what we already had, now if i were you. i would tell him. whats the worst that could happen, he doesnt like you and yoou move on as best friends or he will finnaly tell you what he feels:) good luck