Im so lonely and scared.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lebe, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lebe

Lebe Well-Known Member

Im alone. I've no longer got my best friend. My brother has left for uni. I have no grandparents for their words of wisdom. Parents who will never understand. But everywhere i look i see memories of whats happened to me in the past. And now all i feel is alone.
    Just me, my suicide thoughts and my herbal anti-depressants.
    Im so lonely and scared.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

:hug: Big hugs to you. Here with support....Mr. A

3. eagles_fan

eagles_fan Well-Known Member

You've got to find meaning and happiness within yourself, Lebe. It's something any human being can do, including you. It may seem difficult, but think of the loneliness as introspection time. Also, try to talking to your parents. I'm entirely sure they'll understand. A parents duty is to ensure the mental health and happiness of their children.

4. musicalpsycho

musicalpsycho Active Member

:laugh: we can be your new family, and give you the advice and support you need. A lot of the people here are going through similiar circumstances to you so you're not alone on that front. Are you seeing a counsellor or a therapist, someone who can talk through your problems with you if your family won't? Is there a club or something you could join to meet new people with a similiar interest?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.