I'm so lonely

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by blacknblue, Jun 15, 2016.

1. blacknblue

blacknblue Well-Known Member

I'm so lonely and feel so low my head is full of suicidal ideation and I am unable to stop these thoughts. I have nowhere to turn, nowhere to go. If I speak to my psych it will just start the same cycle of hospitalisation, different medication, time off work, lies about how much better I am and then restarting the cycling again. I just can't do this anymore - I'm not strong enough - don't want to be. This isolation is slowly killing me and I feel the need to speed it up. Please help me to stop the pain, there is no-one to share it with and it is engulfing me until there will be nothing left but a giant mess of pain and loneliness
  2. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel so low and lonely blacknblue.

I wish I had words to encourage you and words of wisdom but right now I don't. I totally understand what you mean by not being able to tell anyone. It's a lonely place to be.

But know I will walk beside you in this darkest of times, not necessarily saying anything just there for support. I don't want you to be alone with all this pain you don't deserve it.

Try and take care of yourself
    blacknblue likes this.
  3. silis

silis Active Member

if you have anything you'd llike to talk about, or ANYTHING AT ALL to get off your chest, please send me a message. i'll listen, and try to help as best i can :)
    blacknblue likes this.
  4. Nath

Nath Member

Hi Blacknblue, I'm sorry that you are feeling isolated, but please don't - you have a whole community here with you. One that cares about you. We're here if you need to talk.
    blacknblue likes this.
  5. blacknblue

blacknblue Well-Known Member

Thank you all for bothering to reply. I'm not even sure I'm worth the time and effort you have put into your replies. I feel like nothing, insignificant, inconsequential lower than the lowest. The pain is unbearable my resources nil. How do you exist? Why would you exist?
  6. Flaxney

Flaxney Well-Known Member

Have you tried joining a website for meeting up with individuals who share a mutual interest, such as meetup.com? Volunteer work might be a good idea as well, if you have transport and spare time.
  7. Nath

Nath Member

Blacknblue, we bother to reply because we do care - you are not nothing, not insignificant, not inconsequential. You matter and you are not alone here.
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

YOU helped me 3 weeks ago, I would not have got the smear test done if it wasn't for you, it came back normal by the way :) I really hope things start to improve for you soon and please know you can pm me day or night, I am always here for you, you're a rare jewel <3
    blacknblue likes this.