I'm so lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know what to expect posting this online. I just joined today. I don't really have any friends. I'm usually just an acquaintence to everyone. I don't even connect that well with my family. They've never been around much. Always working. I've always been alone. I've had social anxiety since I was really young. I'm crying now as i type. I'm only 20 years old. A few years ago I started going to college and I'm in the process of withdrawing because of how poor my mental health's been since i started. Sorry, I'm rambling. I'm hopeless and I feel like a failure. I want to be normal. I want to be like everyone else. I just want to be happy and find someone who'll love me and treat me nicely but both of those seem like very unlikely goals for me.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi @Alexisnotmyname and welcome to SF.

Are you getting any professional help for your anxiety issues. On medication or in therapy? What about online friends, does talking online help you feel any better?
I hope you can reach your goals. They ARE realistic and us here will treat you nicely, keep talking to us, what are you studying in college, can you talk to the nurse/counsellor at your college?

Hey pal
I can understand but if you try and try harder i think you can find new friend
If you want you talk to me when you feel alone ( if you like ).
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00