i'm so lonely

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Scars and Memories, Jun 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scars and Memories

Scars and Memories Account Closed

i want to talk to people but i feel worthless and i'm afraid to be rejected (i have social anxiety) .. i get bullied a lot and have no friends at all
    so cuz i can't talk to anyone i feel really lonely, and i often stay up til 3am like right now and feel really suicidal. i've tried to kill myself before but i failed, this time i wouldn't hesitate to jump off a building or something. oh and last time i didn't really want to kill myself i just wanted to go to hospital and be cared for i just wanted attention. but nooooooo i really want to die now cuz i need people who love me but no one loves me :(
  2. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I got a couple friends, that's it. My family is dead. But there's always television. And this site is a comfort sometimes.

I think hype causes misery. We're told at birth that life is supposed to be great, you're gonna do great things, people will love you, you'll be a success at whatever you want to do, et cetera. If we didn't have that hype shoved down our throats and instead learned to enjoy being ourselves and living for the moment, life would be a helluva lot better. No expectations.

You got humor going for you - love your pants quote. And I agree, life IS better without pants.
  3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Not quite the same as having someone in real life, but my PM box is open if you want to talk. :hug: I had really bad anxiety too, to the point I couldn't step outside the door for months... Now I can go out by myself and to the gym which is a pretty big deal for me. Good news is that it's something you can work towards getting over. :smile:
    It doesn't have to hold you back forever!
  4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Talk to people on here? I know it's not the same as having a living, breathing, flesh & blood person to talk to but it can help fill a void, and give you an outlet. As mel said, my pm box too is always open if you want a chat :)
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi scars and memories. You are far from alone here. There are a lot of people that can relate to how you're feeling. Have you PM'D people here ? It might make you feel a little less lonely :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.