im so lost i just want some direction

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chlorox, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chlorox

chlorox New Member

im not new to this i had three people literally save my life before but this time i cant tell anybody. im a mess and i know my friends would help me again but i have seen what it did to them the first time and i dont want to put the pressure on them again. i feel so useless and dont know what to do. yesterday i fell to the ground and sat there for 2 hours until somebody helped me home. im scared and dont know what to do. ive been thinking about suicide too much recently and the only reason i havent done it was because i dont want to hurt anyone. i dont know what to do.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You can talk here if you want to!! What's got you feeling so bad?

3. JenJenCats

JenJenCats New Member

I wish I could offer you some direction, but I, too, am lost. My husband is dying of CMML (a form of blood cancer for which there is no cure). He and I have been together 24/7 for the past 20 years since I stopped practicing law.

Why are you feeling lost? Perhaps we can help each other.

4. JenJenCats

JenJenCats New Member

I have found that every human being is scared about something. Is there nobody you can talk to, other than us? I am new to this board, but it seems like the place I should be, and from what I read, perhaps it is your "home" now, too. I know you don't want to hurt anyone, but you really don't want to hurt yourself, either, because if you do, you will inevitably hurt everyone who knows and loves you.

5. shades

shades Staff Alumni

CHLOROX Welcome to SF. We can try and help. How did you fall? Were you injured? Please talk to us when you feel up to it. We're here for you. Send me a provate message if you're more comfortable with that.

JenJenCats: You will find caring, insightful people here with similar issues. Stay with us awhile and check out the forums. If you want to send me a private message, I respond to all. and welcome to SF.

6. chlorox

chlorox New Member

i wasnt hurt i just kind of stopped walking and fell on my knees. its happened before i just give up i guess and sit down. i just needed to vent yesterday because i was out of my mind all day. but then i drank myself stupid and now i have a hangover to distract me. im trying to quit drinking so that set me back a little but i felt like i really needed it. what the hell is this guy raping him?:hugtackles:

7. shades

shades Staff Alumni

CHLOROX: Glad to hear you were not injured. Regarding the emote figure, no, its called a hug-tackle, a friendly thing, like a hug. Nothing sexual involved!

8. Jack Rabbit

Jack Rabbit Well-Known Member

btdt
    Glad you found this place. There are a lot of people here a lot better than me at making you feel better. One pointer, though, don't be afraid to ask for help. Accept help when you need it, give it when you can.
    You might be surprised by how willing your friends would be to comfort you. If you can't ask, the ppl hear will always talk (a lot :tongue:)
    :bunny:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.