I'm so lost.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by unknowns, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unknowns

unknowns Member

For 6 years I've been suffering from depression after an incident happened. It got to the point where everything I did was pointless and I believed I was completely worthless. Things got better. Then 4 years ago I got really ill which led to me developing an anxiety disorder and at the worst point I couldn't leave my house for 4 months cause I was terrified. All I wanted to do was end it. I thought things were finally getting better, got into a relationship for the past 2 and a half years, I was able to keep my depression under a small amount of control. 2 weeks ago this relationship ended, I don't know what happened. My anxiety and illness has been getting worse, the stress has made me lose so much weight and I feel just has worthless as I did before. It's as if I have got to a point where nothing in my life will ever go right, which is why I'm here now. This morning it got so bad I tried to end it and I don't regret doing it. I regret that it didn't work. There's no one in my life I can talk to about it, I'm so alone.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry you are feeling so alone hun Glad to see you reaching out for support here Have you tried talking to Samaritans hun i do that it help me some. There is also crisis lines hun hearing a real voice it can help too they can give you direction on where to get some help. so you don't feel so alone in the battle hugs

3. unknowns

unknowns Member

I have never tried talking to any help lines, mainly because my anxiety makes it very hard for me to do those kind of things. Would make things easier if I could pick up the phone and talk to someone.

4. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

No one finds it easy after they've lost someone. In addition to here and a crisis line as Total Eclipse mentioned see your dr to possibly prescribe or adjust your medication. Counselling might help. Get support. In stressful situations everyone needs extra support. Some of us, like myself, need more support than others. Hugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.