I'm so low and empty

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm so low and empty just sitting here doing what I can to feel better but thinking whats the point of it all really,dunno why just cant go to sleep and not wake up just don't know.
  2. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Yep, also that is worthless method tried to wake up more beautiful, smarter, thin, popular, princess or what ever. Worthless sleeping :mad:
  3. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Sam - There always seems to be something better out there...but why would we want to be the very best at everything? Then we have nothing to strive towards. Don't get caught up on that goal...find a healthy balance between acceptance of urself and striving to become a better person.

Ace - I'm sure you know deep down that there is a point, a purpose. Let this pass and that purpose will emerge.

Take care guys!
  4. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I am not Sam.............................................

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanx shauna but I really doubt it infact don't doubt anything but all is just worthless sorry:sad:.
  6. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Climb a ladder so your high not low and drink lots of water so you feel full and not empty.
  8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I do but for me the glass is always half empty and not half full as much as i try to think and look at it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.