I'm so low - I don't know what to do...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by New-Hope, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New-Hope

New-Hope Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to rant about my problems. I'm usually trying to help people on here, but I'm in such a state at the moment.

My grandad had a car crash the other day and has been in hospital ever since. I just got a phone call to stay he's took a turn for the worse and he's had to have ventilation equipment put on him. He's not good.

I'm terrified of losing him. Most of my family have more or less told me that's what's going to happen... and I'm dreadfully upset about it all.
    One of my biggest fears is losing a loved one, and I don't know what we're going to do. I'll end up depressed again and all the suicidal feelings will come back.
    My tears are soaking the damn keyboard...

I've recently just been feeling a little better about myself, but now it's all just shot down the drain. Why when things start to get better and you finally start enjoying life again; you end up back at rock bottom?

Sorry for this I just needed to vent somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2008
  2. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

One of the closest people I had in my life died when I was 15. All i can suggest is if the worst happens which hopefully it wont right now bit get the help you can from your doc so they can help you deal with it. I am sorry to say this but death of a loved one is something that everyone has to deal with at some point in their life. Your world comes crashing down on you and everything changes. Being around people is horrible especially if they dont know or understand how you feel, and if you are feeling low anyway it will be worse but i can tell you from experience you wont get over it but in time you will learn to live with it. One day you'll wake up and not feel like crying straight away and you'll be able to laugh again without feeling guilty about laughing or being happy. I hope that he will be ok. I dont want to wish what I went through on anyone. But i do think maybe go to your doctor as he may be able to help you. Keep us updated on what happens... my thoughts are with you. xxxx

3. Crying All Time

Crying All Time Well-Known Member

Hun, please be safe
    Hugs for you
    I hope you will feel better soon

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather being in a car crash. But unfortunately, that can happen to anyone. Death is an eventual part of life. All you can really do is enjoy the days that you have left.

5. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

i know how it is sweety, ive had to watch poeple i cared so much about passing away, its soooo hard. i remember going to furnerals, and it hurts so much. it feels like theres an empty hole inside of you, and you try to feel it with new friends, tv, books, or anything you can find. you are suuuuch a wonderful person. i cant imagine this world without you. but hang in there because its not over yet, i bet hes gonna fight to be alive just to see you agian sweetheart.

6. New-Hope

Thankyou all for the responses and kind words, they really made a difference. :hug:

7. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

How are things going now hun. xxx

8. New-Hope

Hey goldenpscyh,

Still not good... everyone's pretty sure he's not going to make it. He's not getting any better and he's basically just given up - he's stopped eating and his kidneys are failing... :unsure:
    It's awful...life is so frigging cruel. :sad:

Thankyou for asking hun :hug:

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hey new-hope, sorry to hear about your grandfather, I hope you feel better soon hun, If you want to talk, im just a PM away! :hug:

10. New-Hope

Thankyou for being there for me lynn :hug:

11. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

im here for you too. my great aunt whom i was really close with, died in october,andd im still sad about it,but i've recovered some of my sadness,and just to let you know that if he does pass,all you can say is that at least he made an impression on you because you care so much about him and also he's not suffering no more.he'll be at rest at last and he wont have to have to deal with life and any more hardships that come along with it anymore. i know it is sad,and you can cry and mourn but just so you know, im here if you ever wanna talk.

<3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.