I'm so not enough

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by shoeshineboy, Jun 14, 2008.

1. shoeshineboy

shoeshineboy Member

I'm so alone, and your so cold
    why are you so hung up on him?
    why are you so hung up on this?
    Whats so special about this kiss?

Do you see my hands shaking?
    do you see how much your taking?
    I'm so sorry for faking this fantasy relationship

This is not enough, and I'm so far off. from you
    love is so overdue, love is so fucking cool, isn't it?
    so take a seat and let go, and lets touch, no more fuss, no more...fuss

So this is how it ends, so this is how it ends
    When your on the ledge pushing me over the edge
    It's over, so alone, so cold
    your so hung up on him, so hung up on this
    Whats so special about this?

---------
    Girls fucking suck. (no offense to the few good ones out there :] )

2. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

Oh my god, that gave me chills. It's kind of funny, not in the ha ha way but kind of like revelation way that both males and females can feel the same way about the one thing no one can ever describe: love. People make it out to seem like all guys want to do is get into girls pants and that all girls want "the perfect guy," the one who does everything just right. But in the end, we all just want one thing: acceptance. I know that's kind of cheesy and all, but in reality, I don't think males and females are as different as everyone tries to make us seem.

3. shoeshineboy

shoeshineboy Member

If my lyrics give even one person chills I'm glad I wrote them :)

4. Lady Byron

those were lyrics? like to a song? omg. they honestly gave me chills. even the second time reading them. :biggrin:

5. shoeshineboy

shoeshineboy Member

Yeah I wrote them. I write a lot but don't share most of it.

6. kittyD

kittyD Well-Known Member

I thought it was an actual published song and I was wracking my brains to figure it out. You rock man

7. Lady Byron

so true, so true. i write poetry, but i guess that isn't totally the same. my poetry sucks though. but i still write because i feel that writing is like breathing, its something you have to do.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2008
  8. Lady Byron

i don't mean to be rude or anything and i don't mean this offensively but as a serioud question, why are you here (shoeshineboy)? you seem like a really nice person and all but i'm just kind of curious. if you don't mind and if you have serious problems like i know i do, its alright if you pm me anytime. i'm a good listener.

9. shoeshineboy

shoeshineboy Member

I'm not as together as I try try make myself out to be, trust me.
    I get pretty depressed, and I've attempted suicide, but coming to this site and just reading(occasionally posting) makes me feel better for some reason.
    Plus, I find it a great way to try and express myself, people here seem pretty nice.

10. Lady Byron

it is a pretty awesome place. where else do you get to vent without being looked at as crazy? i'm glad you like it here :laugh:. my feelings are pretty mixed. i like this place and then i don't at the same time :mellow:.

11. Lady Byron

ah, finally you're replies to my replies to your thread stop. sigh. this happens to me a lot. not gonna vent on your post though. it was nice kind of talking to you i guess. probably going to be the last time too. well toodles :sad:. and i hope you get better.

12. immure

immure Account Closed

ah (((((((((((((((((((((everyone)))))))))))))))))))))))))
    i feel the love
    lol
    serious.

13. Lady Byron

sorry i don't follow. :blink:

14. shoeshineboy

shoeshineboy Member

I'm still here :)
    I've been keeping myself distant from people lately, just trying to get through my finals and write a little more. I've written a few new things I may post them here in a little while if I feel I can.

15. Lady Byron

cool. it's kind of nice to talk to someone even a little. since school got out and i don't have to go to summer school, my friends have completely ignored me and i don't feel like calling them and being like, "oh so yeah i'm pathetic enough to call you when you would call if you wanted me around." sorry if this post seems depressing. i'm feeling a little depressed right now :sad:.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2008
  16. shoeshineboy

shoeshineboy Member

When I'm depressed I usually try and write, but write something positive. This is all I could come up with for summer, I don't think it's anything great but then again im usually really hard on myself and feel unmotivated lately.
    I hope you feel better Bryon, things may seem tough but there's always some way to make it through :)
    --------------

This is different, this is real
    I can feel this, I can feel your tears
    This is new, so much more then cute
    I can see you, you see me to

And we sit here, sit for hours
    talk'n bout how are life could be
    but we know its just summer and in months
    this will be nothing other than a distant dream
    we keep our hope, theres not much more then this fantasy
    don't you see?

Periods of time go by and by
    summers over work begins
    Lets not forget are time alive
    are dirty secrets and childish trials
    I'll always be yours, and you'll always be mine

And we sit here, sit for hours
    talk'n bout how are life could be
    but we know its just summer and in months
    this will be nothing other than a distant dream
    we keep our hope, theres not much more then this fantasy
    we keep our hope, fuck our fears
    no more tears, out hearts are near, our hearts are near

This is different, this is real
    I can feel this, I can feel your tears
    This is new, so much more then cute
    I can see you...you see me to

17. Lady Byron

thanks for the advice and this new song. . . that was great. you might not think much of it but. . . WOW :biggrin:.

18. Lady Byron

again, WOW. omg. how do you do that? i mean, i like to write too, but nothing of mine EVER sounds as. . . i guess impressive as yours. i'm jealous :smile:. i'm just wondering, what kind of music do you listen to? well, what kind of music do you write i guess would be a better question.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2008
  19. shoeshineboy

shoeshineboy Member

I don't know. I just write what or how I'm feeling.
    I wish I could say more, but I really don't know what to think or say about them. I try to let other people tell me what they mean or if there good.

20. Lady Byron

when i read this, i feel as if the song is. . . i don't know. it just made me feel better is all i know like there really is hope. i like the part about it being nothing but a distant dream because most days, that's what life is like. this song feels. . . real. there's no other way to describe it. :smile: