Im So Sad:-(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nims, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nims

nims Member

I dont know where to start im doing a job thats suffocates me. Im not getting on with my housemate. Im in a long distance relationship and its really difficult espechilly when he visits cos my housemate makes things awkwad. I dont sleep much. I eat to much. Somdays i dont want to be here anymore. I hate Harlow awfull place to live. My area is so noisey. Im just not sure of my self anymore and dont know where to turn:-( somone help me please
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi there, and welcome to the forum :)

Is there any chance of changing departments within your job, or getting a new job altogether?
    With your boyfriend, have you tried taking him out the house / maybe try and get him to come around when your housemate isn't there?
    With sleeping, d'you have a specific routine before you go to bed? It can be beneficial - I suffer from insomnia a bit, and I find a routine helps me sleep easier.
    Why d'you feel you eat too much?

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

hello Naomi

you sound sad hun and it seems a lot is happenin to u at the same time.
    Im sorry that u are thinking you dont want to be here sometimes hun if u ever want to talk please pm or we can talk in chat, but here at SF you are not alone and people will understand and listen to you

*hug please take care
  4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hi naomi and welcome, i hear your sadness hun.

i doubt i could live in harlow being a country boy lol, i love my peace and quiet.

i can't add more straight off other than to repeat what Abacus has said hun, a new job or moving may be the start of feeling better.

take care
  5. nims

nims Member

in my job there arnt departments. Im a support worker for adults with learning disabilities. Im at work now actually. I loan work in a flat with three ladys one of them is so demarnding i hate her somtimes. She wets the bed all the time and smears feaces everywhere. I feel so disgusting when im clearing it up. I cant do this job anymore its lonely. One of my friends did end up commiting suicide at another place i work because one of them attcaked her. I scared im going to end up like her:-(
  6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i can only guess that you job is very demanding both mentally and phyically hun, but knowing the job i can tell you are a very caring person as its not the sort of job just anyone can or will do.

maybe getting a new job but in the same line will be the start of something better.
  7. nims

nims Member

Thats what my boyfriend said. i want to move down to somerset to be with him i miss him so much. It would be a quieter life down there
  8. nims

nims Member

what jobs do other people do here and can they offer me one?
  9. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

somerset would be nice.
    sorry hun but i don't live there and it would be one hell of a commute just for a job lol.

i make fruit juice for pepsi in suffolk.

take one step at a time and change one thing at a time, don't rush it.

take care
  10. nims

nims Member

why are you alone?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.