I'm so scared

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Maeve1, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maeve1

Maeve1 New Member

I know it's stupid but I'm so terrified that I am going to kill myself because it just feels like it's my only option after a horrible horrible few years. I love my younger sister so much that I don't want to hurt her but I know it hurts her to see me breakdown constantly.. I cannot speak to my friends as they will pretend to understand and the pity they all have for me already hurts... I'm so scared because it seems like my only option any more. I wake up everyday and wish so hard that I would get the courage to do it... I hate feeling this way and I just didn't know what to do so I wrote all this rubbish...

2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey Maeve1
    To kill yaself will prob hurt ya sister more than ya breaking down in front of her trust me.I ve been where ya at suicide only option but its not my sis got me through my shit also learnt she going through just as as much so we help each other now.I know its hard to swallow rght now but things do get better yes still get tuff times but eventually ya learn to be able to deal with them just takes some time and learning.End of day long time dead and ya cant change that but while alive yes ya canlearn to turn things around.
    Please stay safe and remember ppl here do give a shit
    Take care
    SPIDY

3. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

you breakingdown shows that you have pressures that need addressing. so, as you are now, please seek more help.

post here if you wish us to comment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.