I'm so scared...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LenaLunacy

It's my final year of sixth form...and i have so much to do. I had to get this out somewhere..i'm so scared i'll screw up and won't make it.
I've gotta; find a place to live, get a new job nearer me, pass my driving test, pass my retakes, pass my exams for this year, get all my coursework done by christmas, apply to unis and get into uni! It's too much v_v
I go back on wednesday, and i'm still trying to get my english novels read and find notes on them..i've only just finished my psych and business homework. This is holiday work and i'm already far behind. What does this say for when i go back to college?! I'm soo scared i'm gonna screw this up.
:sad:

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
It sounds like you are overwhelming yourself...break this long list of things into little, doable tasks, and take small steps towards accomplishing this huge list...one step at a time...one task done and move on to the next...great life lesson, but real hard one...all the best, J

I agree with Sadeyes. Lumped all together it seems nearly impossible, but if you break it down into individual tasks you can see that you can get them done. They won't be so overwhelming.

D

Dave_N

Just do the best that you can cerise_wrists. You have a lot of tasks that you have to accomplish, but you have to have faith in yourself that you can do them. Don't be afraid that you're going to screw up. Believe in yourself hun and you will succeed. :hug:

My coach would say "you run a marathon one mile at a time, don worry about mile 18 when you are on 8" it is a long way to go, but you can do it. :)

LenaLunacy

:hug: Broken Wings. Let me know how it goes :)

Thanks for your advice guys. I have written a list of everything i need to get done, when by, and prioritised them. So now i no what is urgent and what can be put on the backburner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00