I'm so scared

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by skaheadpunk, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skaheadpunk

skaheadpunk Member

I'm going this Tuesday, but I can't tell you how scared I am. I can't stop crying and it's just the fear of what will happen, what if there is a life after this. Fear of dying alone. Weeping because I will never feel the touch of another person again. I don't want to be alone in my last moments, but it cannot be helped.
  2. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Please don't do this.

You can tell us why you want to do this on Tuesday and maybe we can give you some advice and ideas. Once you die thats it, living allows for you to change your mind, death is final.

There's no way of knowing what happens to us after we die, but we can decide what happens to us while we are alive.

3. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Seek help shakeapunk. Call your psi or therapist or a friend or familiar and tell them how you feel and of your plans why you want to end your life.
    Dont stay alone, dont remain isolated, have someone with you alll the time and open up to someone that cares about you. If you have no one, we are here to listen to you. You are not alone and as tin woman said, death is final there is no coming back. You are still in time to get helped, use those days to reach out for help.

be well and stay safe

granny xx
  4. skaheadpunk

skaheadpunk Member

Reach out to what help? From where? Who? What help is really there though, because I don't think chatting about how I feel is going to change anything - it never does.
  5. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

cant you go to your GP and just explain you are feeling unsafe and insecure and stuff, and then hopefully they can help you. please stay safe please do. xx
    PM me anytime if u need to okies x
    Xx Sky xX
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi skaheadpunk. Please don't kill yourself on tuesday. There has to be another way. No one knows for sure what happens after we die. It's not your time to go yet. Please dont do this to yourself. Talk to us instead and try to get better. We're here to help. :hug:
  7. skaheadpunk

skaheadpunk Member

8. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

What did you doctor say? are you feeling any better?

I love DLSvSP, especially that song.
  9. skaheadpunk

skaheadpunk Member

Started me on Citalopram and referred me to the Crisis Resolution Team (who I've been under before), but they didn't get in touch today so I dunno what's happening really.

Don't know what to do. I'll be 20 in 2 hours and I'm not sure I want to be.
  10. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Glad you got some help. Could you tell me what the Crisis Resolution Team is just out of interest?
  11. skaheadpunk

skaheadpunk Member

It's a team of mental health nurses and similar who deal with crisis situations... they come out and see you or call you until you're over the worst or into another service. My doc said they'd be in touch within the hour but nothing today, so I don't really know what's going on there.
  12. clair_witch

clair_witch New Member

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Skaheadpunk (Emma) passed away on 4th October.
    RIP Emma, more people cared than you ever could have known. x
  13. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I am sorry :rose:
  14. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Rip Emma, Hope you are at rest now x
  15. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

rip emma :sad:
  16. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

rip emma :sad:
  17. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

RIP Emma. It's just so awful when someone from here dies. :sad:
  18. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

RIP_ I hope you are out of pain now, Iv asked my cousin to introduce himself to you, he will look after you.

xoxox May you rest in peace
  19. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who can see what a load of bs this thread is?

New person joins forum, announces that they are killing themselves, another new person then joins forum and 1st and only post is to announce that person's death. Give me a friggin break!

skaheadpunk and clair_witch are same person. I'd bet $1,000 on it. Its soooooooo obvious its laughable.

Its also pretty damn funny how so many of you bought it. LMAO.
  20. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

If this is a joke I hope the perpetrator will realize there are a lot of fragile people such as myself on this forum who don't need to have their frayed emotions played with.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.