i'm so scared

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by dec20, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dec20

dec20 Member

I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON! I AM A FUCKING PERSON!

i'm scared tonight.
    i've never been in my life so close to this.
    i've never once admitted it, either.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I appreciate your honesty. Can you tell us more about you or what has been going on lately?

3. dec20

dec20 Member

I've been dealing with depression for the major part of my life in secret. I finally had a mental break down last month and since then I've been in the 'system' of receiving medication (Zoloft) and seeing a therapist. Nothing is working. I'm so tired of being tired. I'm so depressed because I'm depressed. I have huge abandonment issues, my family hates me, and I feel unworthy of a life.

4. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

Give the time for the meds work. It takes time and they may have to try a few things before they find the right combo for you. In the mean time, try to get some additional professional support like a therapist to help you through this.

5. dec20

dec20 Member

The meds make me crazy. I've been on several before. They never help. And I am seeing a therapist.

6. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

I do not know what I can do to help. But I'm just here if you need someone to rant to. Keep on talking to us. :hug:

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Make sure you tell someone if the meds continue to not work. Unfortunately, much of the medication is trial and error, as meds work differently for different people...and also please continue to let us know how you are doing...there are so many kind and caring people here

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun god i know what its like to feel that scared. I am glad you reached out here hun because YES you are a person a very special person hun and you deserve kindness okay. Please hun when you get that way call a crisis line just to talkto a real voice helps it does hun I would tell your doc the pills are making you worse hun let him knw what is happening Keep talking here okay that way you are not fighting the depression alone We are all here with you Pm me anytime okay hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.