im so scared

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by explodingheart, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my girlfriend was reported missing today. she was hanging around two guys last night and never returned home. shes 16 and lives with her parents. we had a fight the day she want missing i called her a ***** cause she was having sex with a guy while i was dating her.

nobody knows where she is and i dont know how i will live with myself knowing the harsh words i had spoken to her the day she went missing...

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Good Lord! you must be out of your mind with worry.

Have the police been informed?

Let me know what happens.

:hug:

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What a horrible course of events,and as Terry said, you must feel awful...I hope she is safe, but also know, we cannto predict what is going to happen...and she must also take responsiblity for these actions if she has run away...hope she has returned and that you are doing better

4. Severijn

Severijn Well-Known Member

Yes keep hoping for the best. Teenagers do some pretty impulsive stuff at that age.

5. BeautifullyChaotic

BeautifullyChaotic Well-Known Member

I know you feel badly about the fight, and I am sure you are going mad with worry but try to think positive. You and she are in my thoughts. Keep us posted.

6. She has been found but is going into drug rehab for 2 years. thank you for all the concerns

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.