Im so scared

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sihuskyzoi, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sihuskyzoi

sihuskyzoi Well-Known Member

Scared that I will never feel okay again. Or worse, that I will feel okay and excited for a minute, and then my head will remind me of all that is going wrong right now, of all I've lost, of all my failures, and lead me right back into reminders about how worthless I am. And how hopeless this all really is. I hate my life. So many years have passed. I've lost everything. I'm alone. And I'm scared.

2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

It's late here - and I don't want to give anything less than the best of myself on this site - if you leave me a PM about anything - then I shall respond.

In my thoughts

Much love,
    Chris

3. bonbon718

bonbon718 Well-Known Member

That sounds a lot like what I'm feeling and going through. I wish I could tell you it will all be okay, but in my situation I don't know if that's true. Just know you're not alone in your struggles.

4. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

With a peer-to-peer support network across this site - you will more than likely find someone who understands the situation you're in.

What you both need is a bit of reassurance. Things can work out ok - if you're prepared to do something about it. It may be easy it may not be, but then "life isn't fair" - a quote I've heard so many times from various different people.

*note, I'm pro-life, and will do anything I can to encourage you that there is a way out to live - Having used this forum/chatroom myself when I was rather low last month, it's helped me bring back some of the person I was happy to be last year.

5. sihuskyzoi

sihuskyzoi Well-Known Member

Thanks for your responses Chris, Bonnie, and indiscretion. I have longer surges of being hopeful lately, but the thoughts and anxiety hit still... and hard. I'm not unwilling to work hard to get my life back, but I'm becoming more and more unwilling to fight for mediocre or halfway. It's just not worth that anymore. I think if I had some sort of obligation here it would be somewhat different, but I don't. And am more than unwilling to be a burden, on myself or on others. But I'm trying to see a future again... I am trying.

6. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

That is uplifting to hear :) Glad you're having longer hopeful surges too :)

You're not a burden to me - and by being here I don't think you'll be a burden if people take the time to read and offer assistance :)

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Your definitely not a burden here..We are here for you..This is a community of family.. Borthers, sisters, grandparents, and even kids..Let us know more when you are ready..So we can better help you..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.