Im so sick of everything!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xashleyTX, Sep 24, 2007.

1. xashleyTX

xashleyTX Guest

Im so sick of being alive. Everything is so hard. It's like Im doing something wrong. I have few friends, but it doesn't matter because I don't like them. I don't like anyone. People don't meet my standards and they never will. And when it comes to girls I have no clue what Im doing. It's like there's some secret technique that everyone but me seems to understand. My problems with girls contribute the most to my lonliness and depression. I'm unmotivated in school, because I care more about trying to find a place I belong, trying to find someone who understands me. I can hardly sleep because Im always worrying about all this. I'm scared I'll never have friends, Im scared I'll never have a good job, im scared I'll never have my first kiss or have sex, and if I do it will be with someone I don't want to do it with. Somewhere between now and the next few years I 100% sure I'll be dead. I can't take it anymore. I hate life. I hate myself. I hate everyone, especially if there happy. I don't see things ever getting better. Please help me. And don't post anything about God, Jesus, or religion of any kind.
  2. xashleyTX

xashleyTX Guest

I need help people. :mad: