I'm so sick of my life

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadhart, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I just want to start by saying, that this place is of the few places in my life I feel I can turn to. However, lately, I find it kind of frustrating to post here and it's hard to explain why. With that said, I am an adult and I live with my older aunt. I do not have the option to get my own place at this time and it's frustrating as well as demeaning.

What is worse, is that I am feeling all the love I have had for my family dissapear. They constantly hold over my head what I don't have or haven't done in my life, yet they act as if they did everything right. They talk about how I don't appreciate them, but they show none for anything I have done for them, and take for granted what I can do for them in the future. Basically, I am this family's scapegoat.

Well this weekend, I know some people are coming to visit which includes me mother. I don't really like my mother, but like others in this family, I am kind of at her mercy. I know that makes me a terrible and selfish person, but I have to be honest. Her passive aggressiveness is too much to constantly deal with. And my aunt, the one I live with, I know she is going to talk about all these "horrible" things I do around here, like get angry when they constantly push my buttons. I have no money to get away for the weekend, I have no alcohol to numb the overwhelming pain....so I have no choice but to face this head on.

But I will say this...if things don't get better by the end of the month, I am taking my life, because I'm tired of this bullshit. I may not be a good person, but at least I try to work on improving....these people I have to call my family are so set in their dumbass ways and think they are always right.

Sorry for rambling....I don't have many options.
  2. Whispers

Whispers Banned Member

Hi Sadhart. Sorry for hearing what you're going through with your family. If you ever need someone to talk to or listen know I'm here for you. Would like to hear the specifics and see what we can come up with. Don't hesitate to contact me. I'm here to help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.