I'm so sick of this *warning*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xoCherie, Mar 15, 2012.

1. xoCherie

xoCherie Well-Known Member

I've got a Tumblr blog, and I will freely admit that I post everything that's on my mind. In the description, it even has "days since last cut" and last anxiety and last time I cried. I reblog self harm thoughts and shit, because I feel like that too. I haven't cut in three months now, and log on today to see some bitch on Anon message me saying this.
    "I dont believe you ever fucking cut yourself. You're just an attention seeking fucking *****."
    The fuck bitch. IT'S BEEN THREE MONTHS. I'm fucking proud of that, and I'm not letting your pathetic ass drag me back down. I've held up this fucking long, I'm NOT starting just because YOU want proof that I cut. You want fucking proof? LOOK AT THE SCARS ON MY WRIST NEXT TIME BITCH.

Yes I know who posted it since those are the exact same words I texted her this morning. Because she was cutting for attention, had them out, kept trying to get her dog to "lick the disgusting, bitchy, angry blood up" and trying to get a reaction out of me and her house mates. Didn't want a hug when I offered it, just kept pointing out her fucking cuts and the fact that the "knives in the kitchen aren't sharp enough."

I've had a shit day, and this tops it. Fuck this I'm drawing a vampire biting some *****'s neck >.>
    There, how's THAT for blood for you?

FYI if anyone wants to see the comment, and my retort, it's on my tumblr http://shewillneverbethesamenow.tumblr.com
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You know, I wouldn't even worry about the bitch...some people act like assholes on the internet just because they think they can get away with it. They talk more shit because they aren't face to face with the person and can't get in trouble. That's good that you haven't cut in 3 months, and you should be proud and not let anyone demean your feelings. It's your Tumblr and you can write what you want. Don't worry about someone who obviously doesn't know how you're feeling.
  3. xoCherie

xoCherie Well-Known Member

I'm not haha. Bitch prompted me to draw an awesome sketch if I do say so myself. I haven't tried something with two people before >.<

But yeah I blocked her IP address at least. And I've been posting what I want since the start, had no complaints. Hell, had a few reblogs honestly. I'm damn proud of that fact, and I won't let some bitch try and drag me down to her level.