I'm so sorry, but I need help

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by PandorasToybox, Oct 8, 2009.

1. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

I have a problem, I abuse my meds, I don't what to do but I am straight up high on meds right now. My counsellor warned me about this & I can't help it. He said something else but I can't remember. All I know is I need my counsellor, my dog was murdered, my families a broken mess & I can't stand any of it.

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Do you have a substance abuse recovery group where you live? I'm an alcoholic and I went to AA meetings. It takes time, but it helps get through the rough stuff.

Keep posting here, we'll help you through this rough time.

:hug:

3. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

I don't know, I should check. I told my counsellor about it & I think it worried him. Its like the more I take, the less high I feel. I should do something about this I think? If I can't stop in the next little while I'll prolly call someone

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You should call your counselor back and tell him/her that your still taking the meds.. He/she will probably want you to go to the hospital..What meds are you abusing?? Is there someone you can call and have them come sit with you??