I'm so sorry guys *On my life oath*

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by DrivEthermissIon, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

I'm sorry for bringing personal disagreements into the forum, and picking fights with people here. I won't do it again, on my life. I respect and care for you all. It's all my fault. I'm worthless. I won't vent on people. I will take care of myself. I was threatened with a formal warning, I'm such a mess! I'm worthless guys, I'm nothing, I'm the dung under a camel's foot.

But this dung has a heart, and all of you are in it, all of you!

2. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

you shouldn't post this in the coffee house really, but everyone is here to support each other. You're allowed to need support.

3. DrivEthermissIon

I'm such an idiot XD

4. Confusticated

Nah you're not x]

5. DrivEthermissIon

God what a freak I am XD Was about to be banned from here too XD And then I try and say I'm sorry and I put it in the wrong place XD I'm a chronic ****-up...

6. Confusticated

Just said you're not

7. DrivEthermissIon

Thank-you Wayne

8. DrivEthermissIon

Okay and I won't 'play the bully mod' again. In fact I won't judge anyone anymore, I won't be harsh, I won't play the mod again in any capacity, it's too destructive. All on my life. I think it's time to grow up.

I'm not going to break my oaths. Give me a hug Katie, I really need one.

9. DrivEthermissIon

You too bubblin girl

10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You aren't worthless or an idiot, and to my knowledge, you weren't threatened with a ban. I do hope that you're able to keep personal issues or arguments with other members off the forum.

11. DrivEthermissIon

12. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

dont say that sweety...you are not worthless at all...and every body get in fights & argument...ask me lol...the most important is to talk care if yourself (& no cut) & keep your promises....thats what we all in this fourm want from you...and if you feel that the fualt in the argument is yours you can apologize...and diaagreement is 2 people have 2 diffrent right opinion...nobody right or wrong...its just diffrent thought....and everybody here is a mess...so noproblem dear

we all love you :love:
    take care

13. bubblin girl

im also what?? lol

14. DrivEthermissIon

You're the sweetest girl in the world bubblin' girl. :love: too.

15. bubblin girl

oh thanks sweety :shy: ou have a very big cute heart :cheekkiss:

16. DrivEthermissIon

True intelligence

And you think you're not smart. You're wise, no other intelligence matters sweetheart than wisdom, wisdom comes from the expression of the heart. You could have a Doctorate of Letters, but if you lack wisdom, you have nothing. You are SO smart bubblin girl, don't let yourself think you're not, if people put you down say "I'm wise! I'm so wise! I'm so loving and kind and gentle, I know what true smartness is, and if you can't see I'm so smart, then I'm smarter than you!"

Here's what I'll give you some day darlin' , something like this:

http://www.myfreewallpapers.net/nature/wallpapers/field-of-flowers-02.jpg

17. bubblin girl

Re: True intelligence

lol I feel im wise more than people at my age & many also tell me that...I also love Quotes....I didnt notice that before...sweety u just alevate my self-steem :stars: thanks..mwah mwah mwah :wub: realy thanks...you are the best...this is the first time I see agood thing in myself/advantage...finally one thing right :D I hope Iam wise...:arms:

Im also kind with people but cos of that people always use me tell I hate people and I stop being kind or loving long time ago :'(

:lol!: u are so helper & funny also :D
    :cuddle2: :arms: :flowers: :hug:

18. DrivEthermissIon

I see your kindness.

Thank so much for all the smilies and praise.

Chin up, keep fighting with all you got, your future will be worth it. You're worth it.

I'm so glad I make you feel good. You deserve it.~

19. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Re: True intelligence

Don't say this chris, it's insensitive, and false. I put it to you that you lack wisdom, but even so I don't think of you as an idiot, or worthless, just a little messed up, as we all are. You are one of my favourite characters here, because you always have something interesting to say.

Wisdom is something you can only get with time and experience, and not everyone obtains it. I know 40 year olds dumber and less wise than a 16 year old. It doesn't make them worthless however, it just means they receive my pity.

I applaud you for this thread, it shows that you want to improve yourself, but can you do one thing for me? Think about what you say, and I mean really think about it. Are you going to offend anyone? Are you going to come off as misguided, or stupid? This is a public place, and what you write may be read by hundreds of forum members, and if it is something stupid they might think less of you. You don't want that, do you?

I myself am guilty of saying stupid and opinionated things, and of course it can be unavoidable, because what makes sense to you can be ridiculous to another. But my guess is that you wish to spend a long time here, so your reputation is a valuable thing. I'm not trying to be an asshole, or a judgmental prick, I'm just trying to pass of some of my wisdom onto you, to save you from embarassment. If this were a one off thing I wouldn't have said anything, but I've seen it from you a few times. Maybe you can't help it, but I believe you can, with a little thought and a little effort.

Don't take this post the wrong way, I do think you're a cool person and all that, and I don't want to see you fuck up when it doesn't have to happen.

20. DrivEthermissIon

You're wonderful Tobes, I understand what you were saying

My friend,

It was not insensitive for me to say if people lack wisdom they have nothing. I was not saying they were worthless, I was saying they lacked love, the only truly beautiful element in humanity and any world, and without it, they had nothing. And where we differ is our definition of wisdom. I am wise in my definition of wisdom because of the love I express. I give my heart to all, freely, that gets me in trouble sometimes. You are talking about the wisdom that comes from years of torment and/or experience. I am talking about the wisdom that comes from being kind. If you would happen to re-read bubblin girl's words, she said I raised her self-esteem very strongly, in fact, the things she has said and done to me at this forum shows that she thinks the world of me because I lift her up, she is not in love with me, nor I with her, but we are in love with each other's hearts, like St Francis of Assisi and St Dominic meeting at the crossroads long before they ever dreamed of becoming beatified. Not that I'm saying I am anywhere near glorious or high in works, but that's the path I wish to travel, even on a simple intenet forum, yes I fail sometimes, and I'm a worthless sinner, but I try my best. Knowing how to do that (to lift someone up) requires wisdom. Wisdom comes from the heart, not experience. Wisdom comes from love, not depth.

If you have no wisdom, what I meant was, you have little or no love, and your heart is black. But you're right, no-one is worthless, but lacking love means you are not truly human.

I'm not a Christian, but this was the most beautiful chapter of the bible, it will show you why I said the things I did:

1 Corinthians 13 (New International Version)

1 Corinthians 13

Love

1If I speak in the tongues[a] of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,[b] but have not love, I gain nothing. 4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
    8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
    13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Frankly, if people want to think I'm an idiot, let them. I'm a war-hero, not in a physical war, but a far more advanced and ancient one. Good day, and thanks for your respect, warmth and commisseration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.