I'm so sorry Raxmus

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by DrivEthermissIon, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

I am a very negative person. I've never been happy in my life. I talk from bitter experience, and so I say to others maybe there's a way to cope without being happy. Because you can still feel joy.

I have Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, and everything in me is slowly getting worse, like cancer mixed with dementia. I feel exhausted more and more, I feel more and more anxiety, dizziness, depression, emotional instability, more and more foods and drinks make me sick, even water, and it's much deeper than that if you read my story, I've lost all my friends, I live in a daydream world so I mean no harm but it seems I do. I weep bitterly almost every day. I'm a virtual hermit. I've lived in the same location for nearly 3 ****ing decades. The meds and vitamins I take are quickly becoming more and more useless.

It affects my brain and body and I can't work or study. I'm on the disability pension, and have constant fights with my parents who I have no choice but to live with even though I'm nearly 30.

I'm crying now.

Please don't despair, or give up. Listen to others. Don't listen to me ._. .

I'm sorry. I meant no harm. ;__;

I'm sorry pineapple tree and everyone.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009
  2. DrivEthermissIon

I've failed in everything I've ever done. I could take the high ground here but I don't wish to cause harm to anyone.

3. DrivEthermissIon

I'm having a good day, made a few friends, got some support ^__^ .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.