I'm so stressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave0099

I was awake all last night because of constant panic attacks. I'm so stressed out, I can barely pay my household bills and for my medication. I have a few medical bills in c0llections because I cant pay them. I seldom take my insulin cause I just don't care anymore. It would be so much easier if I was dead, I had attempted and failed suicide back in November, but failed. Last night was the first time since then I really wanted to hurt myself. I had no plan but all I know is I just didn't want to be here anymore. I'm so tired of all the stress and not even mentioning the emotional aspect of my depression, I've never felt so alone, I didn't think it was possible to feel this alone. I'm so tired of worrying about money, I'm so poor I can't afford groceries. I just want to disappear.

Dave0099

I'm too embarrassed to go to a food bank. Also, I've called crisis lines, it just frustrates me to the point of wanting to hurt myself more.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
You're at a food bank with other people who are in the same situation as you are. No shame in that. At least you'd be eating.
Insulin is expensive shit. I've had to pay out of pocket for that crap before and it's no joke. Have you sought out discount programs? Going to the manufacturer of whatever one(s) you're on and seeing if you can get a low income discount? (Most all brands have them and you can access the sites on the internet, fill out the paperwork and get brand name medication free or low cost for a period of time)

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
I am so sorry that you are struggling right now but agree with what all others have said here...there is no shame in going to a food bank as they are there to help and also you can go online as I just found out that you can get coupons for medications which are redeemable at chain pharmacy's,,,I know that this is hard to do all these things when you are feeling so depressed but just try to do one of the as taking care of yourself is so important...sending you hugs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00