Im so stupid I cant get it right

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by amylou, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

Im so bludy stupid each attempt I make I never get it right or someone alwys finds me. Does someone up there really hate me ? I slashed my arms last night deeper than what I've done before and I thought that this was it cos it was bleeding quite a lot but I got it wrong I didnt go deep enough.
    I am such a looser.
    I hate my life
  2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

I to have got it wrong and although i share you feelings im trying to use this site to help im amazed that so many of us suffer from the same terrible feelings and that they just wont go away but try to stay as im desperately trying to
    but am happy to talk to you as i do understand
  3. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Don't blame yourself for failing. From what I hear, suicide is surprisingly hard to do, harder than I thought, there's always people to find you, the attempt goes wrong, etc.

Slashing is a very painful method and I don't think effective either. I hope you can recover from that wound and feel better, but yeah, you usually feel way worse after a failed attempt.
  4. I know how you feel, well maybe not but I have had the same feelings after my attempts and I have 27 of them. ( all overdoses) I just cant seem to get it right either, and nobody up there hates you because if they did they wouldnt let you fail or have someone find you. I hope you can also heal from this wound. I have never slashed my arms so I dont know the pain you must feel right now, but I know its painful to still be alive and wondering what you havent done to get it right.
  5. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

Yep failed attempts make you feel worse but it dont make any difference any way becuase I already feel pretty shite.
    I to also have failed overdose attempts about 29 of them at least.
    And countless attempts at strangulation.
    It would appear to me that I am meant to suffer in this cruel inhumane world.
  6. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

<Mod Edit: Abacus21-reference to deleted post>
    I've already decided that A leap from a train bridge should do it.
    There aint no trains running in the town no more but A head injury should be quick
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2007
  7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Oh I'm really sorry for how you're feeling and understand the despair you're in,I know what it must be like and how you're feeling right now.Sorry I wish I could do something to make it better.:sad:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2007
  8. underdosed

underdosed Guest

wow that actually makes me a little indignant. if you cut your wrists last night, how are you already back at home? i had to stay for two days in ICU and then a couple weeks in a pysch unit for ONE overdose. this is your (i think you said in a later response) 30th or more suicide attempt so wouldnt they keep you even longer? you deserve more treatment. you're not a loser. i hope you get better
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.