Im so stupid!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

im an idiot to think i even deserve someone like him.
    im such a bad ugly person why would he want me?
    i cant do anything right
    all i do is hurt people
    im a mistake.

i cant do this anymore
    i cant stop clawing at my skin
    i hate myself.
    and every breath i take i just do more damnage
    hes right,
    it would be better if i was dead.
    he'd be happy
    everyone would be
    but i bet i couldnt even do that right could i?
  2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hug: if This person you like so much told you to die. Then he does not deserve someone like you. Why do you think you are a terrible person? I am sure There will be another hun you Just have to hold out hope.

PM me sometime I can relate to your feeling of not deserving someone or keep talking here hun. :hug:
  3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I too used to judge my worth by the people I was with. Eventually I relaized that I am not as bad as I thought, and began to work on what I could about myself to become who I wanted to be. I seriously doubt he is worth this. Blessings..
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No you are not stupid you are vulnerable maybe you are kind and caring you are empathetic to people here Don't let others hurt you okay don't give them that power you keep all the power for you to find someone better. take care okay stay strong for you
  5. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I have to agree with this no one has the right to make you feel like this you are so much better then that okay, so please stay strong.

Take Care

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

You seem like a really nice person Aimee. Please don't harm yourself hun. :hug:
  7. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

You are GREAT. Anyone who says otherwise is sick. YOU are a sweet, good person that has been through so much. A strong and good soul. Life always beats up the best of us and thats why I think happened to you. YOU are a BEAUTIFUL person and the miserable ones have attacked you. THAT boyfriend has got to go. We are going to teaqch oyu to love yourself. Because we already DO!!!! Start moving away from the fools and weaklings that hurt you and come here to the ones who love you and see your true worth!!!! Im praying for you and hope you do too. Stop all the negative thought and stop beliveing what the negtive people say. They really feel bad about themselves and attach you to fel better. But we know Better. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.