Im so tired. I am spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive called a suicide hotline a bunch of times now, and yes. it helped.
But the fact is, I know it wont get better. My life is a mess.
My therapist calls it "dissociative" somethin somethin, I dont know.
What I do know..
is I never know exactly what im doing. I feel annoyed that its 2012. its 2012 and last thing I could really relate to was 2009. But no, im stuck here.
Im stuck being 21 years old. when I dont feel that age.
Ive been fighting the urge to die since I was a little kid, because my earliest memory, is of my mother trying to kick me ...and I was just a little kid.Both my parents hurt me, then more people hurt me.
and its just not gonna get better....
I dont want to keep fighting im so incredibly tired.
Im just so...tired.
the therapist, who I finally got to talk to, just had a death in the family and is gone... even if she comes back, how can I expect her to listen to me when shes had a death in the family, I dont know who it was but still.

Im feeling so tired of trying to get better, I dont want medication, you know why? because if I cant live in my own little world....and then i have to face my reality, which is that all this shit really happened to me.....then I think It might just kill me, make me snap.

I feel horrible, and then I apparently go to therapy and say im fine...and everything isO.K. when its not.
Why do I do things I dont mean to do...why does my life seem like a neverending time warp.
I dont feel like I know anybody im around, Im sick of being here..Im sick of this.
Its just gonna get worse I dont know where to turn.
So I tried to just post here.

EisNayk

memories of the past are very painful. but if you can get some good friends then you can normally avoid things that would trigger those memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00