I'm So tired of being this way...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Tired32, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tired32

Tired32 Active Member

Don't know why I have kept trying this long. 2 tours of combat, losing a child and now I have lost my 2nd marraige. Can't think straight I hurt so bad. I am sick of going through this crap. And the thing is NOONE cares. I have the means and don't know how much longer I can or want to keep going. I don't think I can make it out of this one.
  2. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Two tours of combat?! Shit. You've been through that, you can get through anything. Where you're at isn't worse than being in the shit, is it?
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please talk to us!! :hug: People do care. You can PM me anytime if you want to talk.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

First of all Thank You for your service!! Have you tried therapy?? The VA will pay for it.. You really need to talk about it and don't hold back.. Let it out because all it's doing is festoring inside of you..
  5. Tired32

Tired32 Active Member

The Va doesn't want to help. They just keep you doped up until you can't function. I am just sick of having ALL this pain happen. I really am trying to hold on but I just don't think I have much more left in me. I really don't belong anymore as screwed up as I am anyway. At leadt that is how my wife feels as well as the rest of normal society.
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Try not to listen to the people who tell you that you don't belong, because you DO! There are people who care, so please keep reaching out. You've given so much through your two tours of combat, so now let us try to give something back to you; let the people here try to help you. At least know that you don't have to go through this alone.
  7. Tired32

Tired32 Active Member

That's just it. I am alone. Talking soesn't help, I can't go anywhere, I don't even want to get out of bed. I just want to stop from hurting anymore. I carry this day in and day out. I have tried to have a life and for some reason it never works. I don't know if it is supposed to anymore. Now my day is filled with hurt and planning how to make it stop. I have a couple of plans. I know if it doesn't stop soon I will have to stop thsi anyway I can.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
  8. VonBlown

VonBlown Well-Known Member

Hang in there man, your still healthy. sometimes there's a lot of wrong turns before you reach your desired destination.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.