I'm so tired of everything

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by vixter101, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vixter101

vixter101 Chat Buddy

I'm so tired of everything....

Tired of putting on a brave face

Tired of trying

Tired of feeling numb

Tired of just existing and not living

Tired of being tired....

I just want it all to end...no one seems to listen, I'm just so fed up that I really don't see any point in being here anymore....

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I will listen Vixter.
    Why do you wear a brave face?
  3. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Listening Vicky :hug: share with us what's going on... :hug:
  4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we love you and want you here.
  5. vixter101

vixter101 Chat Buddy

Hi guys,

My brave face is the front I put on to everyone else to make them think that I am fine and coping ok....when really I'm not! I was just having a really really bad night, my crisis line didn't really want to know and I spent most of it in tears with my mom and dad who are really worried about me - but not enough to call the crisis line again!

I just have times when I'm really scared I'm going to snap and OD or do something else - I don't really want to leave this life, I know I have people who care and love me, but sometimes I feel that I need to do something to be taken seriously....

Hmmmmmm, anyway, rant over again x
  6. windlepoons

Well done for telling us that Vixter. What thoughts were in your mind last night?
  7. vixter101

vixter101 Chat Buddy

My mind was just shot to pieces, I had some of my meds (not all of them) out of my bed and was seriously wanting to take them....I just couldn't put my family through that, even though at times they are part of my problem...I've been having a good couple of days recently which has helped but I dread the day when I hit crisis point again, I know it will be sometime soon as well.....
  8. windlepoons

Families are so often part of the problem. But that thought is right.
    When you feel bad again, post here, let us help and support you.

I hope your run of good days continues.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.