I'm so tired of trying

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by asvt, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asvt

asvt Well-Known Member

I have been to numerous therapist and tried different medications but nothing works i am just getting so goddam tired of trying whats the point why do we do it every day that seems to pass i just get worse what the hell am i supposed to do. won't someone just please help me.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

PM me if you'd like to talk. I cant promise any answers but I'm willing to listen and see if there is anything I can do to help you.

3. kpmth3

kpmth3 Member

I will admit that it does seem pointless. But I will tell you that one thing that is not and will never be: Love. Serve others and learn to love. Try it. It's really hard, this thing called life. Though these words have been overused, keep strong. Fight each day. Look at yourself so far, you have fought this far. You are strong! If you need to talk, pm me.

4. what exactly do you want??

5. asvt

asvt Well-Known Member

I have no clue as to what i want but just wish i could feel that will to live and go on that everyone else seems to have. I just feel nothing towards life and don't understand why people choose to live it in a sense i kinda feel like i'm missing a soul.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.