• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

I'm so tired

Wrick Malcof

so fuckin tired. keeping this all going is just exhausting. i don't get any validation, or any reward worth suffering for. i feel like im just wasting more and more time every day. im nothing more than a relic of other peoples nostalgia at this point. being alive is more responsibility than its worth and i am sick of paying the price just so people can enjoy my company. fuck living and fuck whatever celestial bullshit that caused it to happen. im so over all of this shit

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey there, I'm sorry you are feeling so down tonight. Life can be pretty crap at times and throw stuff at us that we can't cope with, may I ask what normally helps you when you feel this way?

*hug I really hope things turn around for you soon.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i'm sorry that you are feeling so low right now. i know that life can throw a lot of shit at us but you can make it through this. try to look for something, anything that can bring you joy. if you can find joy , any joy, it helps when we feel down...mike...*hug*shake

Hi @Wrick Malcof. I'm sorry you're feeling so low right now.

You may be feeling terrible right now, but things can get better for you. You can find things worth living for. Can you do something to distract yourself, to make yourself feel better, even if it is for the short term?

Hang in there, it is worth it. Sending hugs *brohug.

Wrick Malcof

I really can't phrase this in a way that makes me sound like I'm not being an unappreciative ass. Regardless of that, I am appreciative. That being said, I have two questions.

If I could so simply do something that makes me happy, wouldn't that invalidate my post? Have I not reached this point in my life because things don't bring me joy anymore? I'll never debate if life is worth living because that is for each individual to decide for themself. In my experience, despite all of the splendour and majesty that life brings to bear it simply costs too much of me to attain any of it.

If it really is so possible I'll find something worth living for, the idea of potentially spending most of my life in search of said worth is just as daunting as never finding it at all. But that's my perspective. One I'm fortunate to share with hardly anyone.

I really can't phrase this in a way that makes me sound like I'm not being an unappreciative ass. Regardless of that, I am appreciative. That being said, I have two questions.

If I could so simply do something that makes me happy, wouldn't that invalidate my post? Have I not reached this point in my life because things don't bring me joy anymore? I'll never debate if life is worth living because that is for each individual to decide for themself. In my experience, despite all of the splendour and majesty that life brings to bear it simply costs too much of me to attain any of it.

If it really is so possible I'll find something worth living for, the idea of potentially spending most of my life in search of said worth is just as daunting as never finding it at all. But that's my perspective. One I'm fortunate to share with hardly anyone.
thing that bugs me is people saying "you have your whole life ahead of you to figure things out!" but I always think yeah but I'd rather figure it out sooner than later so I can spend more time enjoying stuff rather than taking half my life to figure it out then having less years to enjoy the thing

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i agree with you up to a point about joy @Wrick Malcof . but if you can try to find some joy no matter how big or small, and recognze that joy, it will help. a big joy is like getting a new car you want, that could help a lot. another could just be eating your favorite meal, that's small but could help a little. it probably doesn't work for everyone but it's these moments of joy that help me live through my life. i hope you can feel better soon..mike...*hug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I know the feeling, I feel mostly the same and I'm so sick to death of it. I feel like my only purpose is to suffer.
I hope you can feel better somehow soon though
it actually does take our whole life to figure things out. i'm 63 and i still don't have a clue lol. but you're right it's better to figure most things out earlier in life. and just fyi can you imagine if we could figure everything out early in life? what a curse that would be lol. no more sense of wonder, nothing new to learn...mike...*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00