I'm so tired

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ASkylitDrive, May 31, 2010.

1. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

I'm so tired of getting attacked. I'm so tired of the rumor spreading. I'm so tired of the FUCKING drama. Seriously?! What is to gain from it? Does everyone just love to make me cry? Make me scared. I'm just so sick..I can't keep coming here if all that is going to happen is someone bitch me out and spread rumors about me.
    I came here to ESCAPE my high school, not replace it with a worse one.

Lately even my breathing has been too hard. I'm losing energy, I'm losing my care. I am just so emotionally drained. Every day I wake up wondering when I fall back asleep can I just stop breathing? I do have a few friends, and they are amazing. They try so hard to make me feel better, but it gets ruined by someone coming after me.

Please..I will honestly do anything...if everyone would just stop...

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I agree the drama is fucking ridiculous lately. You know you dont deserve it sweetheart. :hug: dont let them fuck heads get to you :hug:

Love you hun...

3. ASkylitDrive

Its way too late sam. They all got to me. I came here for safety...

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

i know hunni...im fed up to with people hurting you... :hug: be safe love

5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

The best way to stop the drama is to do just that...STOP. Threads and posts perpetuate the drama even more..I suggest just moving on and not giving it more energy with posts and threads....just my opinion.

6. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I agree

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I agree with Bambi. Creating posts about the drama is only going to fuel it.

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

good advice bambi.......

9. ASkylitDrive

I'm just trying to vent...Sorry.

10. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Pot.Kettle.Black?

11. Kaos General

Im sorry but this thread is mainly about me from 2 posters so im saying ive had it with the drama

12. ASkylitDrive

Actually Wayne this thread has nothing to do with oyu.
    It is just my feelings about the way the general population has been treating me.
    Sorry.

13. Kaos General

Ahh ok then i apologise and shall take myself away from this thread, but before i do, just wondering why you think its the general population with the problem? Just a thought

14. ASkylitDrive

general population because this will happen again in the future. its more like a pattern.

15. ASkylitDrive

But thanks. I know I have a problem. Thanks for clearing that up.

Its okay. I'm gone now. The world will have a problem no longer.

16. Kaos General

Thts not what i meant at all but if thats how you wanna take it thats upto you. I meant you have the choice to control all this drama you talk of. Talk to the people you have a problem withn not make a post like this and expect sympathy, your just creating more drama for yourself getting yourself more and more upset

17. ASkylitDrive

Am I not allowed to express my thoughts wayne? Thats what 'let it out' is for. So please don't tell me that I'm not 'controling' the drama..when maybe I jsut want to vent? I'm not going into chat and everywhere telling everyone to hate people and omg I'm so depressed. I went on a forum to type my thoughts out. It is everyone's choice to reply or not.

18. Kaos General

And im expressing my opinion as well, and not everyone hates you, i dont hate you sam doesnt hate you, domo doesnt hate you etc.

19. ASkylitDrive

I never said that. Reread hun. I said I'm NOT going around telling everyone to hate everyone.

20. Kaos General

You said people are telling everyone to hate you when im sure thats not the case