I'm So Useless

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Godsdrummer, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I mean, at least that is what I feel like.

I havent been able to properly care for my dog. I havent even called my Mom in 2 months.

I was even teased after church this past Sunday.

All I do is work, and even that is not enough to pay the bills. Hence now my TV is off, internet if off and soon my gas will be off.

I am tired ALL of the time. I am even thinking about quitting the church band.

And there are times when I want to crawl back into a bottle and just stay there.

I am so useless, I am pathetic.

Guys, don't waste your time on a looser like me.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No you are not a loser just dam depressed so i can relate. Your children do not see you as a loser either. The band is a good release for you so i wouldn't quit
    Just stay strong okay you are a great support for others here so let us support you back when you need it. You are a winner not a loser.
  3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I am not worthy of comment.
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

~violet~ clearly thinks you are 'worthy' of comment, as do I. You may not feel 'worthy' of comment, but to post in a place where you can get replies, there must have been some part of you hoping that someone would reply to you.

Who is caring for your dog?

I agree with violet that the church band is a good thing for you, and a release.

Do you have any help for your depression? Go to any support groups or anything?

Maybe setting yourself small targets to achieve each day, and succeed in achieving them might help motivate you and also might give you some self belief because when you set targets and achieve them it can fele very good.
  5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Bill, you are indeed worthy of comment. I know it's hard to even function some days, but the threads for the cafe do you alot of good. Keep focusing on that. Let that be one small victory.
  6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Damned depression. I hate being off my meds.

Anyway...I am getting a better pooper scooper after work. That mess will be cleaned up. Garunteed.

But I really hated being teased after church by one of the band members. Hey rock star, and crap like that.
  7. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

8. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

seems like a rough patch of turbulence.. You should give your mother a call though! and tell that person that he's/she's annoying :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.