im so weak

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by meagainstme, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

around 4 years ago i used to go days without eating and exercised etc

now it seems i have no willpower at all and eat loads and never motivated to exercise

duno wtf is wrong with me now grr... i wish i was as strong as before

2. crzykidshanana

crzykidshanana Well-Known Member

Perhaps if you join a gym or something it will help you become motivated again?

Sometimes losing money can be an awesome motivator?

I mean, why would you want to waste money...

3. manutd

manutd Member

Look at it this way, now that you cant go days without eating or overexercising, this will help you get better and hopefully recover from your eating disorder. I mean an ED fucks up your life and your left miserable right? Well now you can hopefully change this and get better!
    xx

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Surely it makes you strong for fighting your ED/the possibility of having one, not weak.

5. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

i havent got an eating disorder
    i guess it was just another way for me to self harm without cutting.

6. slim_to_none

slim_to_none Well-Known Member

and its the most painful thing you can ever live with.
    im a self harmer and i have anorexia.
    dont try and give yourself an ed. its NEVER worth it.
    i wish that there were warning signs plastered around talking about the negatives of ed's.

please. please. please dont take this any further. you are worth more than what an ed will have you believe.

xx.

7. screamingsilently

screamingsilently New Member

it's worth it when you have a BMI of 19 and your mom has been telling you to weigh yourself 3 times a day and lectures you about how fat you are... for more than a year

8. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

i agree. i have anorexia as well and it just screws up my life, but everythings just a mess now and its going to take a lot more than not wanting to do this for me to stop. You don't have an eating disorder now (at least not based on what you said), but as she said it's not even worth it.. i just wish someone told me that years ago. I may never be able to have kids now, and i've always wanted them.. it's really just not worth it, and it is MUCH harder to stop yourself once you've gone too far than it may seem.

9. slim_to_none

slim_to_none Well-Known Member

i just wanted to say that im sorry that things have gotten to that for you. and that what you've written is touching. i also dont know about children either. i just prey that the damage isnt as bad as i think it will be if i ever bothered to find out for myself.

thank you for sharing. xx.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.