Im sooo scared

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Tonight...I got dumped, and it was the worst feeling ever. I went into deep shock and denial. I was having panic attacks, and I went cold, like I was going to faint. I still feel numb, can't feel anything. He now wants me back. Begging for me. I have no idea want to do.

I want to die so much, its unreal. I feel so weird, like so upset, so so upset. I don't know if I can take him back or make it through the night. I bet I will :( A part of me still loves him and needs him. But I can't feel the keys under my fingers as I type, and I think.."Is this life worth it?". It has been one of my worst nights ever. I'm still in so much shock. I felt so free yesterday, turning 16 being able to escape the abuse here...By law anyway (Moving out) But now, I can feel it slipping away, and...:(

This is so hard. I'm shaking, oh god, help me, and give me a sign to what I should do. :cry:
  2. hare

hare Active Member

take a deep breath and just keep typing. we're all listening. don't be afraid. you can get through this.
  3. hare

hare Active Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2008
  4. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

This must be terrifying for you, but before you take him back consider the hurt he has put you through. There is no reason not to take him back (based on what you wrote here, you'll know better yourself) so long as you sort out whatever caused the break up, but if you do find yourself giving it another shot talk this through with him, do not let it lie, you'll regret it. Remember he could do this again. Think carefully; is it him you want or the comfort of having someone?

Please take care and stay safe, remember there will always be someone here to listen. Feel free to message me if you need to talk :hug: you can get through this.
  5. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2008
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Don't make any decisions until you have had the time to think things through and decide what is the best path for you to take. Don't let him pressure you into taking him back. Make sure it is what you really want first. You will get past this and move forward. :hug:
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Speaking from all my experience from what happened between me and my ex's. I would tell him so sorry but I refuse to live thru that hurt again. I am a firm beleiver that you should follow your gut feelings. Think it thru and decide if you want to go thru this mess again. Stay Safe...
  8. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

what happened that he abruptly broke up and NOW wants to get back together?

what was the relationship like?
  9. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

It was very strong, we had a lot of fun and I loved him more than anything

Now, I'm not sure :sad:
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

My opinion would be to spend time apart and give yourself time to be sure. You may find you are happier without him. It does take time as you get accustomed to doing things alone that you always did together. there may feel like something is missing. And there is, but that doesn't mean it can't be just as good.
  11. crying_wolf

crying_wolf Active Member

im sorry but some people make an issue of anything. For me honestly this is not a big deal, dam i cant even get a GF. I hardly leave my room, lol. im getting old and still the same lloser. time is running and im wasting my life...
  12. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

i'm sorry you got dumped sizzorgame, i understand how hard it is when this sort of thing happens. it feels like your world has caved in. but things will get better, you will find someone else. you might not want anyone else right now but the time will come when you'll find someone else and be happy.
    Keep your chin up. always here for you hun.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.