Im Sooo Triggered right now...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xXxRNBxXx, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

So yeah as some of you are aware im moving house on 8th May and im packing some things at the moment so ive been pretty triggered most of the day from seeing old memories and pictures etc and also reading my old diary and things i had written down...

BUT to top it all off....

I popped out to the shops to try give my mind a little break to come home and find my husband has been round and left a bag for me....

in that bag was...

A Birthday card saying...

To Rach

Lots of love always + miss you both like mad we have spent last year anniversary + both our birthdays apart from each other now... it's now more then likely we are going to be a lifetime apart.

I am really trying to change the way I was and I kinda know in my head its all over but I need to tell my heart that too.

If I had one wish it would be wipe all the bad away I have caused, after everything what has happened I still think you and ally was the best thing to ever happen to me in my life.

Mark xxx

also in the bag was a henley watch and neckless set and a bottle of sailor of jerrys....

Im just soooo .... i dunno in shock and hurt that he was here and i missed him... i cant stop thinking did i want to see him ... maybe i would have hugged him and said everything would be ok and come back... i just dont know my heads asking questions now and im so confused :(

2. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Rach, i'm not too sure what to say but :hug:
  3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I'll catch you on MSN to talk but didn't want to leave this thread without saying anything. I'm here, we all love you :hug: :wub:
    Ok now I'll go catch you on msn.
  4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

I'm sorry hun, that must be really hard for you. Stay focussed on whats good for you, what you want out of this keep strong, I know you can do it
  5. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

thanks everyone im trying so hard its just like.... i dunno weird... paart of me felt something inside for him again which scared me.... xx
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

good to look out for know whats right in your heart...:hug::flowers:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.